Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Lighthearted Moments

Discussion in 'Episode 915 - The Calm Before' started by PepperAnn, Mar 30, 2019.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Ok I’m obsessed with this episode. I’m on my 5th watch. Lol

I gotta say I love all the lighthearted moments at the fair. One of my fave scenes is Luke/Alden/Enid Walking along razzing each other. I love when Alden and Enid accidentally label their relationship and Luke’s all “you two are adorable”. Then when he says in a singy voice “Sing for hurrrrrrrr!”

Love it.

RIP Enid. :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I had my 3rd watch last night

My heart swells a wee bit when in the theater we see Judith smiling. Then my smile t turns into an "awwwww" upon seeing Lydia smile, because no telling how long it had been since she had reason to be so joyful. But then Alpha shows up and I crash back to reality

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Seeing Judith sitting in the front row and clapping her hands so cheerfully made me quite happy. Could this be her first ever movie watching?

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yes!!!! Loved seeing Judith dancing in her seat. Totally her first movie. And so glad to see Lydia genuinely happy.

Side note: also loved the shhhhh alpha gave her after.

Sorry this is the happy lighthearted thread.

AHHHHHHHH THIS EPISODE HAS ME ALL OVER THE PLACE.

5. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I’ve watched this 3 times as well lol ugh I love it. Seeing Judith meet Carol and Ezekiel was adorable <3 it was also really nice seeing Rosita and Eugene friends as they worked on the little radio project. Esp after Rosita was (rightfully?) mean to him constantly all those seasons.

Just seeing everyone happy and interacting was nice and bittersweet. Think they shoulda done a Frankie and Eugene scene too, I forgot how great they were when Eugene was at Sanctuary.

Also it was so cute when Jerry was playing with his two kids!!