Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The note left for Daryl

Discussion in 'Episode 707 - Sing Me a Song' started by Deadpool, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Deadpool

Deadpool Member

Safe to say it's from Jesus? Looking forward to seeing how the breakout with those two plays out.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'm thinking Sherry. Also could be Dwight.

3. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

It could be Sherry, Jesus or Dwight, it's hard to say. I thought it was Jesus at first, but how would he know where to find Daryl's cell? Unless he ninja'd his way in and followed him, which is possible.

4. Deadpool

Deadpool Member

I'm thinking it's most likely Jesus. When Carl and Negan drive off from the compound, Daryl looks up and notices something. We know Jesus is scouting. It's very possible Daryl caught sight of him, and Jesus found a way to keep his eye on him up to his cell.

5. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

It was Sherry. She knows where the cell is wants Daryl to get away.

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

the note had a key and everything. It was from a Sanctuary insider. Sherry or Dwight, or team DwiHerry.

7. LGRitz13

LGRitz13 Member

Im thinking Dwight. He and Daryl shared several looks throughout the episode, especially during the iron scene. Seeing as the first time the two met, Daryl helped Dwight out and Dwight repaid this by stealing his bike and going back to Negan to get his face burnt. Im thinking Dwight may have been feeling a little sympathetic with this trip down memory lane.

8. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

I'm Team Sherry. She had a lot of sideways glances this episode that indicated she'd be rebelling soon.

9. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

I think so, the timing of Daryl seeing him on the truck and then the note, makes perfect sense.

10. Ubiq

Ubiq Active Member

I don't think it's Dwight. He's too far gone to care for anyone except himself and Negan.

11. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

I doubt Jesus would have had the time or resources to get a pen, paper and the key. Most likely Sherry.

12. Deadpool

Deadpool Member

You haven't been paying attention if that's how you see Dwight. There is a lot of inner conflict in Dwight in episode "The Cell". You also see it in tonight's episode when he see's Negan kissing Sherry.

13. DGribble19

DGribble19 Member

And tape to attach the key to the note. It has to be Sherry

14. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

Dwight gave him the note or maybe Sherry.

15. Ubiq

Ubiq Active Member

It seems odd though since Dwight already knew about Sherry and Negan. I could only imagine how he would react if he walked in on the two in the middle of doing the horizontal limbo.

I still think Daryl won't hesitate to kill Dwight though if given the chance, courtesy of his bow.

16. kbbroiler

kbbroiler New Member

I think it was Sherry which Negan finds out about then kills her and then that's when Dwight turns good out of anger.

17. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I thought it was Jesus cause it seems like there's nothing he can't do. From the moment we met him he's been appearing, disappearing, pulling slight of hand and Houdini type tricks. I can absolutely believe he found out where Daryl was and picked someone's pocket for a key.....all without being seen since he somehow disappeared from the top of a truck in the middle of enemy territory. Just sayin'. What else is he doing in there? If Daryl sticks with him I'd wager they both get out while Mr. Big isn't home.

We saw no evidence that either Dwight or Sherry had a plan in place although I guess it's certainly possible they might have decided to act in the spur of the moment again with Negan gone.

18. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Definitely Dwight. After watching Negan burn Mark's face with the iron I think Dwight may have decided that enough is enough.

19. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Wasn't there a match with the key? I thought it was there to burn the note, which means it's from someone inside. Jesus wouldn't care about Negan finding out someone helped Daryl out.
    My guess is it's from Dwight.

20. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I assumed Sherry right off the bat...she and Dwight don't necessarily seem to be in cahoots, aside from their cigarette break. If anything i think she's losing respect for Dwight at this point.