Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Opening Sequence.

Discussion in 'Episode 715 - Something They Need' started by TheSlayingTaco1, Mar 26, 2017.

1. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

They showed the promo what was the beginning of the episode. But I thought we'd see more. I thought we'd pick up where we left off in "Say Yes" Rick talking to Tara instead of us listening to it. I'd like to see Daryl go to Alexandria. He just magically shows up with our fam along with Francine, and Eric.

I wanted to see Rick/Michonne talk about thier plan about Oceanside. Instead of us seeing it play out later. "Not Tommarrow Yet" from last season showed what should've happened. I might be the only one that thinks this.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I kind of felt like them skipping all of that was a strong point of the episode. Rick and Michonne have already done a lot of debating about this general subject recently, and I felt the episode kind of had balls for allowing its audience to put the remaining pieces together. I feel like we know how they both feel already. This allowed them to jump right into the action, and move on with the episode.

Although I do agree, the episode could probably have used at least one line of dialogue explaining how Jesus and Daryl got on board with this trip.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

My thought on the opening was that most of it was exactly what they showed in the promo for the episode. I agree that they could have shown Tara telling Rick about Oceanside. Especially when we all talked about her decision to do it so much.

4. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Tara obviously talked about it in her sleep so she was totally unaware she did it until they were all like "come on lets go" and now she's all mortified of course.

5. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I didn't like the opening sequence at all.The voice-over talking annoyed me. The action wasn't particularly matched to the dialog. switching locations felt disjointed.

6. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Not only did they miss all of that, they also didn't show what happened to Sasha. We saw her go into the building then see her captured and only hear about the "shitstorm". Did she get to Negan? Did she only get a few steps inside? Did she kill anybody else?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. yuke

yuke Member

I enjoyed the pacing. It moved things along it did not dwell on planning when we can just see the result of the planning and understand what had happened.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I wish every episode cut out these meaningless scenes

9. Sixfootbrunette

I did think woah did I miss the last part of the last episode but I actually enjoyed them just 'getting on with it'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10. LoriG

LoriG Member

I thought I’d missed an episode, or the end of the last weeks episode, especially with Sasha suddenly in a cell.