Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The other boxcars?

Discussion in 'Episode 501 - No Sanctuary' started by Jato, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Jato

Jato Member

So I may have missed it but Rick's group were in Boxcar A and we see Sam others from Boxcar D. Was there a mention of what happened to the captives in B and C? I mean the only other living person I remember seeing is the lone rapist in that one train.

Did I miss anything, did we see any other captives? Or did they just get munched by walkers as well? Because I doubt Rick's group were the last people they captured.

2. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Honestly, it's a plot hole. The writers quickly forgot about it, as it didn't serve their interests, so they didn't acknowledge it again. It happens in this show. :dead:

It makes about as much sense as the Termites needing 10 full bodies of meat, the day they were going to kill Glenn, and stopping not just once but twice beforehand. lol.

3. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

It was never really spelled out who, or what was in the other boxcars/containers. we don't know how many other captives they had in storage, so it's hard to say.

4. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

Yeah, I can understand this question. I thought we heard quite a few shouts for help when Team Rick was herded into the box car. I think it would be cool if someone else, (or another group) was trying to figure a way to rescue those people and it turned out Carol's explosion plus walker herd helped them out too.

5. tink

tink Well-Known Member

There were a lot of torsos hung up in the curing room, so I assume they were already meat.

The plot hole to me was 'I was raped, so let's eat human flesh!" - er....OK...

6. Bernadette

Bernadette Well-Known Member

Maybe I am dim, but why was the crazy tattooed guy still being held captive? I thought they would have already eaten him.

7. Wombat

Wombat Member

punishment? psychological torture perhaps? They'd have a lot of hatred for this guy.

8. Bernadette

Bernadette Well-Known Member

Thanks for responding! Maybe so. They may not want to eat the meat of someone who did that to him and liked the idea of a slow death in isolation better.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jato

Jato Member

Pretty much what I figured. They were torturing him; he probably had to watch the rest of his group get eaten and kept in isolation. They'd get around to him eventually, I mean by the time Glenn let him out he was completely nuts.

• Like Like x 1