Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Pictures

Discussion in 'Episode 511 - The Distance' started by Inspector_Swag, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Inspector_Swag

I can't recall: what was the big deal about the pictures lacking people? Michonne responded as if she had instantly realized something of significance. Yet, it was never elaborated on if I recall correctly. Can someone enlighten me?

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Most people would get suspicious if someone claimed to have a community of good people but in their photos, none of those people were there. Especially after listening to his excuse.

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

It's a little suspicious, is all. They're following Aaron to his place where he claims there are lots of people, but nobody is in the pictures.

4. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I thought it was odd that no one was in the pictures. But what seemed worse was that nothing in the pictures reflecting people living their lives. There was nothing out of place. No worn down areas on the houses. No clothes around. No tools or weapons or anything at the ready. With people/children living in an enclosed compound there would have to be items out in the open and the place looking lived in. I was more concerned that the pictures look contrived.

5. FutureApocalyps

Good points.

6. Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside Member

I'd have been just as concerned as Michonne, it did seem very strange..

7. Wesker

Wesker Member

Well..it doesn't look like there are a whole lot of people at Alexandria by the looks of things upon their arrival.

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I would not put people in pictures. The region one raid in is not the biggest. Should you one day find Bad guys like the Joe gang and he sees people while on a raid. Then he suddenly notice, Hey! This is one of the guys on that photo that "faggot showed us back then boys!" aaaaaand they torture the way to the homebase out of the person.

9. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i think the pictures were a nice touch to show someone that they actually have a community and such, but i was also puzzled as to why there were no people in them. he kept preaching about how people were the biggest resource, yet none of that was shown in pics. that would definitely make me think twice about trusting him.

10. FutureApocalyps

Maybe to protect the residents? Could it possibly be majority children/teenagers with a few adults?

11. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

good answer, I had not thought of that.

12. Lt. Col. Cookie

He was recruiting able and resourceful people. Must be for something, so yeah, good guess.

13. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

The pictures are strange. You think, at least one of the pictures has people in the picture.