Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Unveiling/Children of Wrath Live chat

Discussion in 'Episode 307/308 - The Unveiling/Children of Wrath' started by Sharpie61, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I say like Otto, ****ing savages, From Madison to Walker. Otto was not a bad man, sure he did wrong but so has Rick, Madison and any other "good" leader. So many love Negan cause he is lols random and "funny". But Negan is 100000 times worse than Otto.

Yes I am mad. Travis death has not been revenged. He died for nothing but failure and surrender to a group that is so dumb they do not build a wall around their camp but plot armour protects them.

#141 Marc, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  2. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Walker lied to ofelia and told her the poison was non-lethal.

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

She is truely showing no regret for leaving the others in a bad position. Thinking they where okay, she joined the wrong team, show no regret and made the Ranch lose. Knowing her friends is there, maybe even ending with them dead. Friends who kept her safe! She is close to not being able to be redeemed. :S

4. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo New Member

Yes it is really weird the Native Americans, got attacked twice and the Madison Militia where able to secure their objective both times!

5. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I just noticed all the Clarks have now killed somebody