Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

the Vatos who do you think over-ran them?

Discussion in 'Episode 104 - Vatos' started by Brendamn, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Brendamn

Brendamn Member

hey guys im just curious ands its been bugging me ever since the deleted scenes from season 2 seeing the Vatos camp/hospital over run with walkers or so we thought at first, later it becomes clear this wasnt done by walkers but by guns bullet wounds to the head, was it the governors group, perhaps randalls group , it obviously wont come into the story line later seeing that they felt it was not necessary for them to include in the premier of season 2 , so my question is who could it have been?

2. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

Since it was a deleted scene they could not really be dead. But if they are I think it was the Governor's group.

3. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

Some rival gang that needed supplies, perhaps.

4. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Probably unlikely the Governors group did it, they're a bit far away and making Woodbury secure as it was would have kept them closer to Woodbury..

I can't remember all the details of that deleted scene, but I thought at the time it was more likely one of the old folk had passed away & reanimated as a walker and the vatos group being over-run that way..

I don't think they knew that you reanimate no matter what you die from..

It's something that you'd have to make provisions for when you're in a group..

5. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

This has been established; Ms Mcleod slaughtered them.

6. Brendamn

Brendamn Member

i can see that actually makes sense , one of the elder dies and comes back and infects a few and so on and so on, good thought!

7. Brendamn

Brendamn Member

lets just hope she doesnt run into the prison O.0 she makes the governor look like a teddy bear :p

8. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

She is at the prison; right now she is in a heavy relationship with Rick.

9. Rammstein

Rammstein Member

but it wasn't because of that, Andrea says that they were overrun by walkers and Daryl laughs of her and tells them to look closer, he signs to the bullet holes in the windows and in the heads, the walkers that are seen eating vatos outside are regular walkers, not some old folks, all of the elders are seen death with bullet holes in their head, actually there is a part when Daryl opens a door and sees an elder and with a close up we see his face with a bullet hole in the head.

I don't think it can be considered canon because it was a deleted scene but if we have to decide who it was, well it could be the beginnng of the Governor's crew because they rescued Merle who couldn't be too far away from Atlanta with his injury, on the other hand it could be Randal's group because of their violent nature or simply some random crazy a**holes

10. Brendamn

Brendamn Member

my thought was just that maybe say one of the elders got infected and didnt tell anyone she passes comes back and bites say 2 and the infection spreads and they shoot them all and end up killing each other , this is a far fetched thought tho seeings as they were such a tight nit community i dont think they would let an infected just slip through the cracks considering they were constantly checking vitals etc. such as a normal hospital. i think the creators honestly saw no way to go with this, or they were considering bringing the governor arc halfway or so through the 2nd season, because since the first appearance the vatos they have not been brought up at all.

11. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I might watch it again this afternoon, I can't remember many of the details of those scenes..

12. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

These People lack intelligence; it was clearly Mcleod with her Lemon pledge.

13. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Beth did it.

14. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

It was Mcleod; Beth's mental state only arose as a Problem later on.

15. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

What's her motive? Does it just give her a ladyboner?

16. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

She feared after saving Merle and Ed that they would appear as Controlling and attempt to force her into the home.

17. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

I thought it was a gangbang gone wrong

18. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Where the shit have you been?!

19. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

Workin and Jerkin

20. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Well; one of those is important atleast.
    Have you spoken with GayCandyBacon? i have a Feeling you two would get along.