Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Walking Dead: ROAD TO SURVIVAL

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Games' started by Jordanstine, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Jordanstine

Jordanstine New Member

Fun game.

Couldn't find a walkthrough for this game yet. Thinking maybe those can share on some experience on the decision making branches.

I'm still on Chapter 1: Homemart

First choice is to help Jim out:

2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I was about to start a thread on this game.

I have been stuck on Stage 9, the Speedway, for over a week, so I've been mainly doing road map shit and also the raids. There is a tournament going on rn, and I'm ranked 6th in it.

I've been enjoying this a lot. Unfortunately I can't remember the decisions I've made off the top of my head.

3. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

I also have been enjoying the game . Damn quests tho are getting really challenging ! think I'm reaching the end of the quests they have released so far, at 14 currently , think there is currently only 15 stages.

I remember I started off really bad with my choices :zombies_lol: got Mitch killed right away .

4. Jordanstine

Jordanstine New Member

I'm doing Rosita's Mission on stage 5 now... so hard!

5. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I just saw this in Global chat

[​IMG]

6. DaltonioSpidey

DaltonioSpidey Well-Known Member

^ Wow. I don't even know what to say. The shit you read in the chat is crazy sometimes.

That being said, damn this game is addicting!

7. Jordanstine

Jordanstine New Member

LUCK and head shots are your best friend.

Took me only 1 try on Stage 8 to unlock Rosita.

I just buffed up my CRT stats. I brought Sherrif Rick, Timothy, Gloria, Craig, George and 5-star Rick from my faction. All I did was use both Rick's AR which basically gives a 50/50 chance of head shots. And it worked!

8. JHebert

JHebert Member

So I've been playing this game for two weeks or so? Maybe longer? No idea anymore. Anyway, my faction is kinda lame and I wouldn't be opposed to hopping over to another, one that actually plays. Or talks. Or isn't a bunch of weird-ass teenage boys (I can handle weird-ass grown folks. Teenagers just annoy me.) Would anyone be interested in a forum sorta faction?

9. DGribble19

DGribble19 Member

I might be just completely missing it, but has anyone found the option to turn off push notifications? I can't be woke up again to "Your gas tank is full"

10. Gustavo LaPizza

i'm playing the game, it's quite nice. I like they kept the comics style, it makes it look quite good.

i'm playing it on my pc, it runs much better than on my tablet.

i have the impression you won't be able to grind after a certain level without dropping in very big amounts of money. till now i've managed to not pay a single cent and i've already 3 people with 4 stars. i think i'll go on till i'll have some fun with it.