Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Theory about Lucille's Victim

Discussion in 'Episode 609 - No Way Out' started by Inspector_Swag, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Inspector_Swag

Anyone think (besides all the other reasons and evidence) that Daryl will be killed by Negan because Daryl killed all his men? Not sure how he'd find out (perhaps he tortures a weakling to get the answer). However, it would definitely put Daryl in a precarious place. Seems motive enough for me. What do you guys think?

2. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Don't care.

3. Inspector_Swag

4. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

No - I actually think more than ever now that it will be Glenn. They keep teasing his death so it will be shocking when he actually does die this time at the end of the season.

5. lee7189

lee7189 Member

I agree.

6. TROR

TROR Member

If they actually kill Glenn, the amount of jokes we'll have to hear all summer long about Glenn hiding under a dumpster and how he isn't really dead will be just as painful as fan girls crying about Daryl's death. It's a lose-lose situation.

7. Inspector_Swag

Both characters are painfully bad compared to what they were previous seasons. Both have overstayed their welcome.

8. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

The idea of either Daryl or Glen meeting that fate makes me sick.

9. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I think we will get Glenn's death teased some more even, and that speech about as long as you're alive you keep a part of the dead loved one alive, Enid could be telling this to Maggie later. Or, if they went with Daryl we see a replay of the Joe the claimer scene, with Daryl saying, you want blood, I get it, take mine... in order to save Glenn. I think they will try to leave us guessing to the end. This is one death I hope isn't leaked. Only 7 more weeks to go, and we'll be here crying!

10. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

They will have a lot of good callbacks to use for either character no matter who gets it. I think I may have to watch the season finale alone in my room with my hands over my eyes.

11. Mello

Mello Member

Daryl and Glenn are the top two candidates to get the Lucille treatment since they're two of the most beloved characters.

I personally think Daryl is going to get it. Just because I honestly don't know his arc or where it's going tbh. They're doing much more with Glenn. Having him help Enid gain faith, setting up the whole family adoption thing with Enid (Like Sophia, Maggie, and him in the comics) And I may be wrong, but I think Daryl is getting less screen time/lines?

Either way, It's going to be tragic and we have some time before we bring out the tissues.

12. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I think it's going to be Glenn just because of those things you mentioned with him giving Enid faith and making her part of their family. What Glenn is telling Enid is meant to stay with her so when he's gone she'll be able to help bring Maggie back.

13. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

Yeah it definitely feels like Glenn is being set up for this. Which breaks my heart that he won't meet his baby :(

14. DGribble19

DGribble19 Member

The more screentime on TWD, the more likely that person is up next on the chopping block (besides Rick) so I'm going to go with Glenn. With the whole baby situation, Maggie, and his recent death scares it should make for a crazy finale

15. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I'd survive the double onslaught you're describing there.

As to the OP's theme...
    So I'm just sitting there watching kind of entranced, this guy with his greasy hair farting around with his peashooters then long story and bullshit... And I'm just like what... And Kahhhh-BOOOM, for an instant I thought dumbo had accidentally shot the fuel tank on his motorcycle ...
    And D come around the corner with that RPG.

I loved it, I totally loved the utter destruction and complete carnage.
    I could watch that scene again and again, on some thing like youtuberepeatendlessly
    lol

That having been said...
    I don't think Neeg is going to take it lightly.

#15 8307c4, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  16. sam12six

sam12six Member

It's not his. The baby is Shane's.

17. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Oh, please. Let's not get all negative. He'll WILL, in fact, meet Hershel (that's the baby's name.)

18. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim Member

I think Carol is being set up for a meeting with Lucille. Given how many close calls he's had, Glenn's departure would be sad but hardly a shock. Carol has to be denied a martyr's death. She's an executioner who will go out the same way.

19. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I may have to find [MENTION=46392]JohnnieWalker[/MENTION] and sit in the corner and hold hands with him as I watch it.

20. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

hope it's neither one, but after seeing they didn't hold back with Carl's eye I wouldn't put it past them to do the lucille part just like the comic too. Darryl brings more ratings so it will probably be Glenn + it seems they are being pretty true to the comic