Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Zombies There is still a chance

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by BlackOps, Aug 9, 2013.

1. og mgriddles

og mgriddles Member

I have already spent 110 on this game and I feel the whole game is just a big rip. 20 multiplayer maps is super weak.... there should be double that. Same with zombies I kinda expected 12 maps since the last game had ten. In my mind we should get more but I know that the world is shit and a ****ing rip off to boot.

2. xLegit ScopeZxx420

xLegit ScopeZxx420 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's reasonable to expect 10+ full zombies maps for Black Ops II with the time they have to create them. Expecting 40 multiplayer maps just makes you sound as greedy as the people who run Activision.
    Black Ops had 7 zombies maps, 8 if you count Dead Ops Arcade. The WaW maps were rereleases, so I wouldn't count those as original maps.

3. 2legit

2legit Member

Usually treyarch is predictable so id say treyarch is done w dlc and is working on black ops 3

4. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

Hope not. I hope they're working on something new. Bo2 was nice and different. I want something new again.

5. AudioDock

AudioDock Member

You can buy the original black ops for $30 from GameStop. Buy it used from someone and it's $20 or less. You go ahead and figure that Zombies is half of the Call of Duty experience (I don't really count campaign), and you find yourself around $15. Wow that price seems familiar! Oh wait.. >.>

6. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

Zombies is what makes these COD's great...Ghost came out with Extinction and its okay but no where near as good as Zombies...Treyarch does a good job and I can't wait for BO3. MW4 can go F$%k itself.