Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

They Pretty Much Sealed Glenn's Fate

Discussion in 'Episode 604 - Here's Not Here' started by Inspector_Swag, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Inspector_Swag

Next week shows Maggie going out. She will stumble upon Glenn miraculously by TWD standards. They'll either get a proper goodbye or she will put him down. He's not technically dead at this point, hence why he wasn't featured on the memorium last week. Whatever episode he is discovered will be the episode he's on Talking Dead. TWD likes to get emotions brewing, and a final, lingering moment with Glenn and Maggie will surely accomplish that.

Doesn't help they took Steven Yeun completely out of the opening credits now either. Little premature eh? ;)

2. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

not putting glenn in the credits feels almost forced. Several other characters appeared in the credits after they had already died and glenn is out already? I feel like they are trolling the fanbase hard on this one

3. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

I know. It's because we have some gullible ones out there lol. And those on the side arguing relentlessly for that he is dead. TPTB obviously want the GA to believe he is dead and later throw a "GOTCHA you got moded!" at the fans or something.

4. Inspector_Swag

I truly think my first paragraph is legit. It seems so TWD-esque.

5. TROR

TROR Member

tbh the idea of the show making it look like Glenn is dead, then having clues that he's not dead, only for him to really be dead would be amazing trolling and not at all out of line with TWD at all

6. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

I don't think Glenn is dead, but Maggie is about to put herself in mortal danger to find him, ahemm.

7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

He's either dead & we've been trolled by the filming pics, or he's not dead & we're being trolled that he is dead lol

8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

That would be the ultimate troll - we are all so worried about Glenn, and then Maggie dies instead! Nooooooo.

9. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

I really think TPTB are trolling big time on this one.

10. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I think they are triple-trolling us! And the only way for them to successfully pull that off, is if they troll themselves! They don`t even know if he`s gonna be alive or not... That's the depth of how deep they will go. My mind is so blown!

11. GuitarlCarl

GuitarlCarl Member

Trolling. Really? How about massive overuse of the wrong term. Don't you want the show to be provocative? Safe boring shows are on Nickelodeon, just because you don't know wtf is going to happen, it hardly rates as trolling. If they were going to give it all away, why have any deaths, we could all be one big moronic family...
    There's a troll for you all....

12. WhatThe...

WhatThe... Member

Jama, I liked this for your siggy! I was looking for that meme for my avatar lol. Also, thats heavy man... deep.

13. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

I'm starting to think when we find Glenn we'll discover that he did survive, but got bit on the hand. So Glenn will have chopped off his own hand to survive.

So the 'troll' part wouldn't just be his survival, but also the scenes where people suspect Rick will lose his hand sure to the hand injury. But instead it will be Glenn.

14. joeizzo987

joeizzo987 New Member

god i hope that stupid asian is dead. this show will TRULY REDEEM itself if maggie gets killed while looking for that dead loser in the next episode. thats the only scenario this show will benefit from after the past couple seasons of one dimensional bland writing. i still have faith in you kirkman!

15. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

No wonder they have Lindelof who was the Lost show runner on Talking Dead so much. He's the King of the Trolls with the way he took that show.

16. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Would it be even better if Rick then went out looking after Maggie and Glen and got bit Eastman style, and then Morgan refuses to kill him so Rick returns and bites Carol, who... After much infatuation with Darryl, manages to creep up on him... Darryl's not thinking clearly, being still a little hung up on Beth, he's like wondering why Carol's looking a bit under the weather as she basically pushes him down on the ground and starts having lunch on him, would this redeem the show completely?

#16 8307c4, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  17. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. Another new poster with "joe" in the name and a thing against Asians. Let's see where this one goes.

18. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Seems I may have missed something there, I'll have to start paying attention.

19. RS92

RS92 Member

Either way, we've been trolled by TWD writers with the Glenn alive/dead thing

20. RS92

RS92 Member

Aftter he chopped his hand, he is going to pass out and a walker is going to bit his other hand