Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

THIS is a FINALE!!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 215 - North' started by PepperAnn, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

Overall the second half of this season was getting better and better. Seems like the show may have finally found its groove. If the show continues on the quality seen this latter half season, I see mostly good coming ahead. All I will say to the directors - It's about frickin' time! lol.

At least one person made a comment about how much this group tends to go their own ways. Definitely so. This some kind of writer's decision to distinguish it from TWD, where as a whole everything was about keeping the group together? I don't know. It is an odd course to take though. The world as we knew it is gone, and it is a terrible, dangerous new world with potential death around every corner. And the members of the group just decide to go off on their own?

2. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Was no one watching Talking Dead after the finale? Kirkman said Strand would be back.