Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

This is getting ridiculous...

Discussion in 'Episode 105 - Cobalt' started by TGO, Sep 28, 2015.

1. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

First that WHORE Alicia tries to get with Nick, then Matt and now Chris. Maddie needs to reign in her disgraceful daughter and teach her some manners.

She needs to be raised all over again and forced to atone to her sins. Strip away her pretty face, her beautiful body and look at what remains. She needs bathe her in holy water and be shamed her for her misguided beliefs. which brings us to my next point.

If she truly wants herself a man then she need be patient. Look at the rest of us, we wake up every morning at 4am to churn our butter. We read the bible every day, we lose our dignity in corsets and high shoes and all to be joined in the sacred pact that is marriage. This WHORE needs to step back and see that to be valued as a partner, she needs to prove herself otherwise she will only be seen as what she currently is; a WHORE. Only after this can she be joined with another of her choosing in the way God intended it to be, through marriage.

I pray to Mcleod every night that she help this poor, misguided child and shine her light to the way ahead. To atonement and her life after.

I would like to propose that we all join hands and say the words.

#1 TGO, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  2. Thedraque

Thedraque New Member

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I believe extreme measures must be taken. A chastity belt, some sort of female castration, send her away to the nearest convent that will still take her. Something.

If Madison does not act soon, Alicia will wind up pregnant with some kind of sick product of her incest/interracial/step-incest relations. The poor baby born to this girl would be an abomination.

4. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Have her hook up with Tobias, that will teach her.

5. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

Have her hook up with a zombie. Have all the cast hook up with zombies. Worst episode to date.

6. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I know really. Alicia is the queen of the whorepocalypse and needs to be stopped. Hurry, insert the holy tampon of god to plug her up for good.

7. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Yes! A chastity belt! I wish I had thought of that.

Plus chain mail. A chastity belt and chain mail.

#7 westwingnut, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  8. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

What is wrong with you People????? Alicia knows where its at and she has my FULL support. May the child/woman paint that Scarlett letter A across her chest proudly!!! Whore you say? Nay nay I say (rhyming here), let her spread her wiles and legs across the vast expanse of the desolate LA dessert and suburbia....how else will she find someone to protect her? She has only but one hand to give as the other is too busy twirling her flowing locks. She is a genius I say!....She is hooking herself up with as many as she can to ensure that as they go down one by one by skinbags (LOVE that word), another will take their place to offer her protection.

9. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

Question: How many episodes more before we see Alicia make some Michonne'd up walkers to be her always ready sex slaves?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Even as a joke I don't understand the hate for Alicia. When someone needs help she tries to give it, and I bet she'll Maddie up when her loved ones are threatened. What more do you want from her?

11. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

You capitalized the first and last WHORE but not the middle one, was this intentional or a mistake on your part?

12. BatmansHooker

For her to stop being such a filthy WHORE would be a start.

13. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Cut off her fingers one by one until she repents.

14. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Every show has to have a Lori, and it's obvious Alicia is FTWD's. She'll be turning brother against brother in no time at all. And now that Griselda is out of the way, Daniel is an easy target. I predict she will enslave him with her young womanly wiles so she can play the wicked step mother to her only real competition, Ophelia. [MENTION=5424]BatmansHooker[/MENTION] [MENTION=8873]TGO[/MENTION] methinks this thread has the stamp of TheGoldenHooker all over it...

15. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Every thread should have such a holy thing stamped on it. Alicia needs to pay for her crimes.

16. westwingnut

This is too harsh. The Holy Tampon of Antioch will suffice.

17. BatmansHooker

"WHORE" is our calling card.

18. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Too harsh? No, I disagree. She's already had plenty of chances to mend her ways. All problems can be solved by asking, "WWRWD?"

19. westwingnut

Uh-oh. Another religious schism is brewing. I hate it when that happens.

Please tell me that you are not going to be a GoldenHookist, and all is forgiven.

20. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

A Golden what? :zombies_confused: Is there a new forum religious sect I don't know about?

I believe in a pantheon of gods that includes McLeod, RoadWarrior, and soon Sam, when he will be resurrected and become one of McLeod's blessed vessels on earth.