Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

You know what else I don't see in your images? These protestors did NOT spraypaint their names and catchy slogans on every flat surface, topple tons of statues or deface paintings, etc.

As far as the protest being "mostly" white people, that just makes sense, doesn't it? I mean blacks represent only 13% of the population, if they were the majority of protestors, that would be a "black protest" not a protest based on political pov. What I see is a protest representative of the conservative pov.

My point is be that they weren't protesting the government's actions against "white people", they were protesting the government's actions to everyone. Therefore, the race of the protestors shouldn't matter. White, black, hispanic, asian -- this was a politically-based protest, not a race-based one.

#31942 Morgotha, Jan 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  3. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Again, they weren’t F-ing protesting. They were rioting. They planned to hang Mike Pence for being a traitor to Trump. They killed a police officer. Stop trying to whitewash this, Morgotha.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Morgotha

The "hang mike pence" was hyperbole from a few excited individuals. The killing of a police officer WAS a crime and WAS rioting. The killer will be punished. Was that man's actions representative of the movement as a whole though? No. And to look at it another way, was it that man's *intent* to kill the police officer? Lobbing a fire extinguisher at a group of police with shields and helmets? I doubt if he believed anyone would die from his actions. Not that I'm excusing him, mind you, he still has to pay for the life he's wrongly taken, but it's not like he brought a shotgun and started mowing people down.

Compare the actions of the fire extinguisher guy to the actions of the police officer who shot the woman at the capitol. She had no weapon and was shot dead. Since the police overall weren't shooting the protestors overall, and since this woman wasn't behaving in a violent or threatening manner, did he have any reason to shoot her? No. And his actions -- especially coming from a trained, professional police officer -- were actions that would be known ahead of time to likely result in her death. IOW, the police murdered her. Where are the riots on her behalf?

So there were 15,000 protestors and one of them killed a police officer probably without intending to do so. There were only hundreds of police present, and one of *them* murdered a protestor. So the police acted with more murderous intent than the protestors. Aren't you going to say THAT is a problem?

The above being said, the vast majority of the 15,000 people never went in to the buildings at all, they were outside protesting. Isn't that about what YOU would say if this were, I don't know, an antifa or blm "protest"?

#31944 Morgotha, Jan 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  5. Biffster

Good lord. You’re gaslighting. Just like Trump does. Well done.

6. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

7. purriwinkle

Sheesh, how many pics did you want me to post? No spray paint that I saw but how 'bout the destruction of government property....and unlawful entry....

[​IMG]

Attempted and actual theft of government property.....hell no, they don't want a pair of keds....they want lecturns and mail.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How 'bout assault on an officer.....

In case you can't stand to watch the whole video:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There it goes...
    [​IMG]

And what do you suppose they were going to do with those zip ties.....don't see those at social justice marches.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yup no spray paint but how "bout visuals....anyone see any gallows erected at BLM protest marches???

[​IMG]

Of course you didn't see many black people, not because they represent less of the total US population but I'd say because most of them aren't that stupid. I'd also say one big difference is that the object of a BLM protest march is not to forcibly overturn a legal presidential election cause it didn't go the way they wanted. Nor do they attempt to kidnap or intimidate elected members of congress.

Of course, I might meet you halfway if you agreed that there's always a destructive group in every large gathering of protesters that cast a bad light on the whole event but I don't believe I've ever seen any bad eggs at BLM marches dumb enough to post selfies of themselves in the act of committing crimes. :rolleyes:

AND you're initial query to me was, and I quote....

"Why are you labeling them as WHITE fascists?"
    I thought I answered that question

8. purriwinkle

She'd be the first to tell you if an officer told a BLM protestor to stand down while he had his gun drawn and that person got shot because they failed to obey it was their own fault. That's exactly what happened here to Ashli Babbitt if you watch the video.

9. Biffster

Ashli Babbitt was not very wise. I’ve also seen her rant while driving shortly before the riots.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Morgotha

You're absolutely right. IF that policy was enforced evenly, that would be my position. It is NOT my position when one political side is allowed to set up "autonomous zones" and freely commit crimes and destroy government property for *months* and the other is called insurrection and a threat to democracy after a few *hours*.

You've also neglected the other "If" scenario, which is that if a police officer shot an unarmed woman at a BLM protest you (all) and the media would be *screaming* about police brutality and abuse, but for this woman's life? Nothing.

#31950 Morgotha, Jan 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  11. Morgotha

Nope. LOL, if all you meant was "the majority of these people are white", I'd agree. If your point was that these people were fighting to put "white rights" over that of the nation - I don't think you've proven that at all.

I still don't see your answer as to how these people are "fascists", either.

Secure their bicycles? Who knows? And I agree, you don't see them at social justice marches, what you see are "molotov cocktails", the weapon of choice for revolutionaries *trying to overthrow their government*. And those multiple domestic terrorists USED the molotov cocktails on multiple occasions, unlike the guy with the zip ties who did NOT use them. LOL, we should thank God the Trump protestors are not like the BLM/Antifa protestors or they probably would have burned the Capitol to the ground!

One reason is that a looter or vandal KNOWS they are committing a crime, whereas someone who is just standing in a public building might not believe themselves a criminal, hence the selfie. I think we can both agree that there were plenty of people taking pictures of criminals at BLM marches who were committing crimes, so I don't really get why taking a selfie would be related to criminal activity.

#31951 Morgotha, Jan 18, 2021
  12. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. purriwinkle

Of course I meant that the majority of people participating were white. You might have inferred that from my answer since it was pretty obvious.

I can see how “fascist” can be a fluid term. Would you prefer white nationalist? or bat shit crazy?

The zip ties weren’t used because they couldn’t find any members of Congress to use them on. Fortunately some law enforcement people were doing their jobs to keep those individuals safe.

Also the Molotov cocktails and pipe bombs were found as well as other fire arms

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/533109-dc-police-confirm-explosives-found-near-capitol

https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.co...ed-11-molotov-cocktails-fire-arms/6586697002/

so by your own assertion these people were trying to overthrow the government.

Anyone who has to gain entrance to a building, by smashing windows and pushing past police, especially at the capitol, while congress is conducting business ought to have enough smarts to know they were committing a crime. Were they so full of themselves that they didn’t realize posting pictures of themselves sans masks would make it easier for the FBI and others to identify them later? That’s a special kind of delusional shit right there.

#31953 purriwinkle, Jan 18, 2021
  14. purriwinkle

Well now, that policy seems to be evenly enforced when it comes to people of color.

When did anyone set up an autonomous zone at the National mall? Must have missed that one.

15. Biffster

Very mature and objective. For a moderator.

16. Morgotha

I would say " concerned patriots", or "passionate lovers of freedom". I'm o.k. with your use of "white" in that context, but think it was unnecessary to state. You might as well have called them "shoe-wearing fascists" - assuming you'd still have wanted to call them fascists.

As I understand it, these people showed up because they though an election was unfairly stolen by a corrupt government/media conspiracy. That doesn't make them fascists, that makes them people who were trying to defend American values - even if they were wrong.

Did the protesters SAY that's why they brought them? I ask that because it's not the only reason a protester might have them. For example, what if they wanted to chain themselves together so they couldn't be removed (like the tree huggers do)? It's easy to assume they wanted to tie up Pelosi, but practically speaking, would they really have to? A couple of adult men trying to restrain an 80 year old woman? I doubt if they'd have to resort to tying her up to keep her from running away.

My point was the Capitol did not look like (this image) where "protesters" in Portland were actively throwing molotov cocktails at the police.

[​IMG]

No, they were trying to *restore* the government from the people who they thought stole it. Big difference.

Hey, I agree 1000%! What they did was as stupid as can be - and criminal. Why ANYONE would think it was acceptable to try to take over the capitol buildings is beyond me. OTOH, these same people have seen students take over university offices, protesters/rioters take over police stations, declare an autonomous zone inside an American city, all without being punished or called criminals in the media. Do you really think it's that unreasonable for them to say to themselves, "if it's o.k. for those Americans to take over something as a form of protest, my group should be able to do the same thing"?

17. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

18. Morgotha

LOL, you can't let that go, can you?

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Morgotha

Justifiably so. Protesting an election is one thing, Treason is another. If this woman really was trying to sell US government secrets to Russia she deserves everything that's coming to her.

20. Biffster

The “for a moderator” part? Yeah, I find that sets a pretty poor example for somebody who should be a whole lot more objective in a forum. The animated GIF thing strikes me as particularly juvenile. If he wanted to challenge me on why I used the word “gaslighting” to describe your response, I’d be happy to have that conversation. For what it’s worth, talking to you sometimes, Morgotha, is for me like talking to my mother about politics. In her world Trump can do no wrong. She embraces his conspiracy theories wholeheartedly. You at least admit that Trump has faults, but I find you’re in an alternate reality from me when it comes to his followers. I can’t understand how a rational person like you can defend the actions of some very dangerous individuals.