Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I found this article to be laughable entertaining and yet, informative about his character.

2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

3. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Sounds like Palin won't get a job with the Trump administration.

Politico: Sarah Palin: Trump's Carrier deal is 'crony capitalism'

4. Sharpie61

He will tweet about 6 or 7 times, on how the media is corrupt and biased. He will then ask for a boycott of GQ. Probably threaten to sue them.
    Then he will give an interview on how very wonder he dresses. Just wonderful. And that men from around the world, all tell him that he is the best dressed man in the world. Most will wish he was "in" the world, and not "on" it.
    That's my guess.

5. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Princess Diana had tiny weights sewn into her hems so the dresses wouldn't fly up. Trump could have little magnets inserted into his ties.

Seriously, it would be so simple to use a running stitch to hold both ends together. The thread only has to catch the back of the top piece, so nothing would be seen and it would take but a second.

My brain has puzzled over what seemed wacky about his clothes, and now I know. It's the tie length that's different. My brain thanks you.

I actually think the scotch tape was a smart hack. :)

7. Sharpie61

We all have little 'helpful hints', when it comes to fixing things. I stapled the hem on my shears, when the thread unraveled.

8. Sharpie61

GOP chairman in no rush to scrutinize Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-chairman-targeted-clinton-no-rush-trump-083521697--politics.html

9. Sharpie61

10. Sharpie61

I guess Dave Clarke isn't the same, as he was growing up. I guess power does that to a person.

http://usuncut.com/politics/trump-homeland-security-pick/

After reading his quoted comments. I have lost all respect for the man. And will never again, remember him as a kind soul.

11. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

He really does. President Obama is leaving office with the United States in a much better position in the world than when he took office.

12. Sharpie61

Will the real Donald Trump, please speak up, please speak up....
    And he did.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-mocks-abc-news-175500360.html

13. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

The wages in the service sector jobs are not equivalent to wages in the manufacturing and blue collar sector. I really don't see how anyone with a family could survive depending on the wages the service sector pays. It isn't that Obama hasn't create jobs, it is that the jobs created are minimum wage jobs. These are the type jobs which have been replacing manufacturing jobs.

14. Sharpie61

Kelly Anne feigned a faulty earpiece, when asked a simple question, then deflected about Clinton comments.
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/66508...lyanne-conway-trumps-voter-fraud-claims-froze

15. Sharpie61

16. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

That guy is just fantastic (from September):

[h=1]Philippines President likens himself to Hitler[/h]

17. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

There's going to be a lot of ranting and some of it will be in third person too.

18. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

19. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

You got me! LMAO

[video=youtube;NVnq4STG4mI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVnq4STG4mI[/video]

20. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

You have got to be kidding me, right? Sure, he put two X's over Bid Laden's peepers. That's about the only good he's done. Oh and maybe he boosted the economy of local golf courses throughout the US. Otherwise, he's been a mediocre president at best. Benghazi was on his watch. The rise of ISIS (the JV team, lol). ObamaCare? I'm sure all those people who had their premiums tripled ARE loving the crap out of him right now. Fast and Furious? His home town Chicago is practically a war zone. Almost all of the major cities in the rust belt are empty shells. African Americans are less employed and poorer since he took office. Where's the "party of the people" been over the last eight years? Where were they when they had the majorities in congress from 2008 to 2010? Where were those 1 million "shovel ready jobs" to rebuild our bridges and infastructure? That's just the tip of the iceberg.

I know, I know.... You'll probably have a long list of excuses and links from Vox, Wired and "the paper of record" The Times to argue why "I'm wrong" about this. But they've been drinking a lot of kool-aid as well. Excuses for why he failed in so many ways, are like dirty assholes; They all stink and they are a hot mess to clean up.

His policies were too far left and while you may like that, the majority of American's did not. I know that's a hard pill to swallow but that's the way it is.

Here's the thing about Obama that made him "great". He's a cool guy. He's hip. He's happening. But people voted for him because they like him. Not his policies. He sold America on his charisma, and Goddamnit, he's got a SHIT-TON of that! Hell, I like the guy. But in the end- he was essentially the President of left-wing America. Not everyone in America. Not even moderates. That might be good enough for you, but I'd rather he found a common ground on a great many more things than he did with the other side of the isle and with people who weren't on the radical left.

And please..... pleeeeeease don't give me any garbage about how the Republicans went out of their way to block him at every turn. Yes, they did obstruct him. That's their job! I hope the democrats try to obstruct Trump. That's their job. The difference between Obama, and a truly good President like Reagan or even Clinton, was that they WERE able to get things done despite opposition from their political counterparts. They didn't solely rely on executive orders and the Supreme Court or Nancy Pelosi to sneak legislation through the back door during closed sessions of Congress.

#5820 Jama, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 1