Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

And if you utter "Obama" three times while looking in your mail box, a letter from your health care provider appears saying they have to let you go.

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Alternative ending. - your health care provider appears saying that your premium cost, just tripled.

3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

You know, it's pretty sad. With medicine these days, MDs get paid for performance, and primary care people get paid a higher or lower rate based on the amount of smokers in their practice, and how many have quit smoking. I was talking with a couple of internal medicine folks, and they said they don't accept any new patients that are smokers into their practice for this reason. In the old days, that would be frowned on as immoral, now it's just business sense! I asked where those people go to get health care, and the answer was, "the emergency room, probably". Is that really better health care?

4. Rapscallion

The next Republican debate is tomorrow night on CNN.

5. Strife

Strife Member

6. Rapscallion

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is dropping out of the presidential race.

7. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Jeb Bush Is Criticized for Saying ‘Stuff Happens’ in Reaction to Shootings

8. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Rapscallion

The first Democrat Debate is tonight.

Yeah, I'm not going to watch that either. :zombies_lol:

10. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

Sadly, I think Trump may win the republican nomination now...the only competition left from an "establishment" candidate is Rubio... Christie, Paul, Huckabee, Kasich, and everyone from the Junior Varsity debate should drop out immediately. Then we can see if Cruz or Carly gets a boost, and if not, they should drop out too...I know I am forgetting some, but this needs to get down to Bush, Rubio, Carson and Trump to see if anyone can legitimately challenge Trump. As it looks now, I would be terrified to be a Republican, because there is no way Trump can take out Clinton or Bernie (or Biden) in a general election.

11. Rapscallion

Today, Democratic Senator Jim Webb of Virginia has dropped out of the presidential race.

Also, rumors are circulating that Vice President Joe Biden will announce this week whether or not he'll run for president.

12. tink

tink Well-Known Member

There is not a single person running that I care to vote for, they're all shit. We're doomed.

13. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Hillary will easily win the Democratic nomination. The primary season will be very short for Democrats.

The only Republican candidate that would offer a significant threat in the general election is Kasich. He grew up in a blue collar family and is from Ohio. It would put parts of the Midwest in play. But the GOP has become too radicalized with crazies like Trump and Carson at the top of every poll so far. Pathetic.

14. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Biden needs to stay out of it. He's reformed his image a bit as VP, and would crash and burn as a candidate. Already he's been saying ridiculous things, changing his story on supporting the Bin Laden raid etc.

15. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

I still think Rubio is the only candidate the democrats would have a challenge with...just hope the republicans prove to stupid to figure that out before he can start boosting in the polls...They seemed to have figured out what a landslide Carly would have faced...that election, Carly vs Hillary would like have been somewhere close to 65-35 in a general election. Carly is the biggest liar in both parties and has only a reputation of being a loser. She has been promoted beyond her effectiveness, and Barbara Boxer could help Hillary annihilate her...

16. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I didn't like how far CNN crawled up her asshole after the debate because she threw a few zingers at Trump or whatever. And her and Trump bickering about who sucked more in business was lame. She's terrible.

17. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

she already lost her gains...in one month she gained about 10 or so points, and the next she lost about 7 or 8...polls are fickle, but that shows pretty well that once she was fact checked (and the Planned Parenthood Director killed it at the senate hearing) she went back to irrelevance. I think she may be out if she doesn't get a huge boost after the next debate that lasts.

Still no idea why Carson is so high, but I don't believe it will last either. He is ho-hum in the debates, and he has more gaffes and revises history of his comments as if it is an olympic sport. He, to me, is the worst. He has an uncanny hatred for all the social programs that helped he and his family, and boy, does he hate the gays. He can't possibly do well in a general election.

18. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

Jim Webb as an independent could take some republican voters, before he would take Dems, I think. Maybe could hurt the dem nominee with some independents, but by and large, I think his impact in the general election is not going to factor in at all.

19. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

20. Rapscallion