Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tobias Lives! Sort of?

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Television Series' started by EZD, Aug 15, 2016.

1. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

So I am watching the Showtime show Roadies,Episode 5 and there he is,as a Roadie!
    He has 1 line in the start of the episode and thats it.

Isn't life great!?!

As an Actor I mean.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I'm a bit confused on why they made him so good, so important, and so everything else....if they didn't plan on keeping him. I keep expecting him to pop back into the story.....but it's obviously far fetched at this point. Which makes me sad.

3. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Kinda cool that a pimply-faced nerd kid was smarter than everyone else. You know the rule ...as long as we didn't see it, he's still alive.

4. Znuts

Znuts Member

Fantasy story for me: I think that Tobias could still be alive in the SoCal area. The story is bringing the cast north towards the US/Mexico border. Nick is already in Tijuana and I bet the rest of the group ends up going north as well. After the story line in Tijuana is done, the cast could continue moving north and back in to the SoCal area, where they could cross paths with Tobias and also possibly have a run in with Alex as well.