Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Too many zombies ---->please fix!

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by RHYTHM, Mar 29, 2015.

1. FightingPhantom

The problem isn't density, it's respawn. It's also server dependent (Low/Med pop servers are the hardest hit)

Zombies are currently spawning at an incredible level. My Clan recently killed 100 zombies, and had 2 vehicles go down in what turned out to be a fruitless endeavor to simply clear the area around our base. 100 zombies killed.... and we were still surrounded.

This was after I personally spent 30 minutes with 100 rounds of shotgun killing so, so many zombies.... I eventually died when they attacked me through the foundation.

Just be aware that just because your server isn't affected, doesn't mean others aren't having their own issues. It's real.

2. Limery

Limery Member

Quit being a noob. You can OUTJOG zombies which says enough, in my opinion the zombies should be smarter and in a bigger number, it's way to easy right now.

It's called a zombie SURVIVAL game for a reason.

3. Maarife

Maarife New Member

More bullets? cO
    You know what makes way too much noise and is attracting hoards of Zeds?
    Guns do.
    Rambo Playstyle is outdated with the zombie increase,sooo...

"Are we rushing in? Or are we going, sneaky peeky like?"

4. zaxoanl

zaxoanl New Member

i just started playing today and holy cow i spawn at a place with so many zombies...with nothing i cant even get out of the forest.. when 1 zombie spotted me the rest came after me because i killed one

5. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

That's how I pictured it for new players. I said it in another post the veterans will be ok the new guys are screwed. You can hide in a house but they seem to be glitching threw the walls.

Hope they find that balance sooner than later.

6. GreenGemExtreme

GreenGemExtreme New Member

It's a zombie survival game. If you want a straight deathmatch go play DayZ

7. stevo74

stevo74 Banned

Perhaps their should be less zombies out in the woods or perhaps no spawn points near player spawn points so there are just the occasional wondering zombies about. Stepping straight in to a group of 5 or 6 Z's whilst your stripping naked to make a satchel could be off putting. Especially when its cold.

8. FightingPhantom

You cant even outrun them on certain servers because within 5 minutes you have a line of 20 runnners snarling at your heels

9. Emperor_mooms

Emperor_mooms Member

I looted over 200 Ammo+ per types of ammo with this update. if I can do it, why cant you? I was generous enough to actually make a guide for you. If you would like some In game help feel free to message me.

Steam: Emperor_mooms.

here's the guide I made for you/anyone else struggling with the hordes.
    http://h1z1forum.com/showthread.php?t=7575

#29 Emperor_mooms, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
  10. stevo74

stevo74 Banned

And? they still cant catch you.
    What's the first rule of Zombieland? Cardio.

11. FightingPhantom

This is a zombie survival game, not a walking simulator, idiot.

Please feel free to join Nibbles server as a fresh spawn, and as soon as you have a nice following, take cover in a house so the zombies can walk through the door and congratulate you on a successful marathon....

[​IMG]

12. MrEko

MrEko New Member

13. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

Nice. I'll quote that quote.

14. Corizz

Corizz Member

you do know thats what this game is going to end up being right? The dev's have always stated they want to make a game similar to DayZ and thats the whole reason why they even started this game. Its going to happen. You will see Miltary items come in. Its GOING to happen.

DayZ is ok. i played it a bit, not like this, and i have no problems with him adding more guns and more ammo. This game has much more promise on what they can actually do witht he game and arent limited by the Arma2 engine.

Time will tell though. We should start see'ing the H1Z1 Map change in the next few months.

15. stevo74

stevo74 Banned

You're just upset you can't get away with cheating anymore. Not my fault you can't play the game properly.
    Rule 20 of Zombieland. It's a Marathon not a sprint, unless it's a sprint, then sprint.

Gotta get with the program dude.

16. Jackrall

Jackrall New Member

I don't think there should be more bullets, they are like the currency of the game and should be treated as a rare resource. If there's more bullets, there will be more irresponsible and wasteful ownage that would dilute the pvp part of the game.

I would however urge the team to reduce the number of zombies or introduce areas of different zombie densities. We tried different ways to combat zombies and each time was the same result : Zombies spawn faster than we can kill them. We missioned out simply to get 22 bottles of water from a stream, and it ended up taking hours due ridiculous spawn rates.

Later we experimented with sneak tactics, then made a noise to see if that attracted more. Often we died, and then died again straight away because we were overrun before even able to craft a bow.

These guys commenting about how they want more zombies etc either haven't played in a while, or they are kids thinking that bragging on the internet would make themselves better people.

Guys, lets be realistic here so we can all play a better game. No Rambo's please.

17. FightingPhantom

Whatever dude... I've actually played multiple servers and personally confirmed my findings.... you're a bitch, and sound boring as hell to play with.

Go play Marathon simulator 2015

18. FightingPhantom

My clan had the same findings... you basically need an army just to make a successful water bottle run...

19. DrVudo

DrVudo Member

There was one zombie. No others around the Church at Pleasant. I shot this one zombie and all of sudden they were coming out of the woodwork. Within a minute there were 20 zombies and more coming. This happens if you use a bow also. It should be almost impossible for a zombie to hear a bow; that is why we should use it.

These guys have better eyes and noses then an eagle or dog. If you hide they still search. They will follow you through the forest as if zombies have a 6th sense.

You want a survival game that is challenging, difficult, but not like World War Z. You should have a chance to sneak into a town, hiding and quietly moving passed zombies. Go in groups to support and accomplish something without killing a 100 zombies and still dying.

Flame on!

20. stevo74

stevo74 Banned

You've ACTUALLY done that? wow, hey everyone, over here... oh wait, don't come over here, he cries when there is a crowd, but here is someone who ACTUALLY did something. (best Cameron fry voice) FightingPhantom, you're me hero.