Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Travis Manawa

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Season 1' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Since we don't have our character section yet, I guess they all go here for now.

Discuss Travis....;)

2. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

I like him. He seems to be a good moral man. It's going to be interesting and a lot of fun I think seeing how his character develops.

3. Eternal

Eternal Member

He's annoying. I feel he is either going to be one of the first to die, or will get someone else killed due to his failure to accept reality. Even Madison is beginning to, but he's still far from it. I think even his two families will accept it before him at this point.

4. filthyastronaut

He's naive but I like him. I can see him being the big death this season though, if there's not more than one.

5. Moor-Angol

Moor-Angol Member

if he doesn't change his mind soon, he won't last long in the new world

6. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I've seen a few people say this but I strongly disagree. Travis isn't "failing to accept reality." They don't even know what their reality is yet. It's only been a few days, as far as I know. A little confusion and misunderstanding is to expected to begin with. I'm sure he'll come to see things clearer eventually.

7. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

Travis can be cut a lot of slack for not being an early adaptor but after the neighbor experience he should be far better clued in than he is. I understand you need conflicting opinions and ideas to keep the show interesting but there needs to be some believability to the character.

8. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

With the last name Manawa I think he is Hawaiian. Does anyone know? Having a spin off in Hawaii would be good. Limited geographically, big military presence, maybe some lava laden zombies, ukuleles.

9. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Maybe some lava laden zombies playing ukuleles? It could be: Fear the Walking Dead: The Musical.
    It would be fabu.

10. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

Travis seemed really surprised and shocked at the gun fire in the signal house at the end of the episode. That coupled with ride along from hell and the abrupt loss of Lt. Moyer should make him reevaluate. The Lt. was a jerk but you still expect him to come back to the car not be killed right then and there.

I have not cared for his character but now he is totally lost, all safety valves blown, and it should be interesting to see how he handles it. He has stayed true to who is and now is totally overwhelmed.

With no skills It seems impossible any of them can survive long. Should get interesting.

11. j bird

j bird New Member

I'm pretty sure Travis was a amateur or semi-pro boxer. His comment to Chris about how many times his nose was broken and how he beat the crap out of Andy are a couple of clues.

12. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

He did really lay into the guy like he know what he was doing. It took me off guard. I did not expect that type of reprisal.