Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Twd A New Beginning Predictions

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Predictions' started by DeanTwd, Jun 27, 2014.

1. DeanTwd

DeanTwd New Member

I believe that Magna's group is gonna snoop around and find Negan and he'll persuade them to help him get out whilst most of the group are at Hilltop and they will come back to find Alexandria destroyed and their new lives ruined plus I think Michonne and Ezekiel run the kingdom and Dwight and Amber run The Saviors (who are good now).
    what do you guys think?

2. Cyrtor

Cyrtor New Member

I agree with your idea on Magna's group releasing Negan especially with Rick and Carl gone but I dont think he will destroy Alexandria but with Magna's groups help he will take it over and run it like a hostage camp, like at The Sanctuary where you do as he says or you die, he knows of Rick's and Andrea's relationship so I think hes going to hold her hostage as protection, but I have a feeling somewhere down the line Magna will realize the mistake and take Negan out herself. Even if this doesnt happen I still dont think Negan is going to run empty handed someone is going with him possible inciting a joint man hunt effort.

3. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

The thing is how the heck is he going to take over ASZ? Let's assume that all of Magna's group is 100% devoted to helping him which normally we couldn't since only 3 know about him so far and only Magna was enthusiastic about the plan. That is still very few people to do this with. ASZ has a bigger population now and none of them even have weapons. Andrea and Jesus alone would be enough to kill them on site if they had Negan. There would be no quarter for that crime if they posed a threat. if they didn't they'd be in jail.

4. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I want Dwight to come back and kill Negan with his bat.

5. cpump

cpump Member

I think Rick might need Negan to get rid of this new group of crazies . Could be why kirkman kept him alive ?