Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

TWD actress arrested

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Sharpie61, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Yikes, poor Vanessa Cloke

3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I have two immediate thoughts.

1) It's a shame that some people have their entire lives spilled all over the internet. I feel bad for everybody involved. They are having their obviously difficult situation played out on the internet for all to see.

2) "Star" is pushing it, no?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

That's the world we live in though. That is a big reason why many stars separate themselves from the general public and act standoffish when people are trying to film them out in public.

My first thought was that she must not be making that much from her acting career to be living in a place like that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The background actors make very little money. Vanessa actually had some action sequences and she has had speaking roles in other shows, but still, at her level of acting, people tend to be struggling. And it looks like she hasn't really done anything in a year or two. I am friends with a few of the ASZ and Savior, etc, background actors on facebook, and some of their posts speak to the reality of SAG background actors in general. I've seen one of them ask more than once if he can mow anyone's lawn for money, and another one was pleading for a roommate because he couldn't afford his rent not long ago.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Yep. I know being on tv and potentially a movie is some of these people's dream but when it gets to that point I'd think it would be better off to just give up acting and get regular work. 'Course they are probably in a spot there as well because a lot of them probably went to film school and film school doesn't count for much in the regular world.

7. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I hope she’s doing better now! I miss her as Anna on the show! Lol. She was supposed to appear in 801 and 808 (allegedly) but was cut. Too bad she died in the grenade attacks!