Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

TWD insulting posts on characters

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by Apollonia, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

If one of our beloved characters does/say/acts in a way of something stupid or that you don't like, or don't agree with, or frustrates you because you wanted them to do something else on the SHOW, then by all means, rant, rave, curse, insult etc.

BUT I, along with many others are getting pretty sick and tired about the personal insults to the actor's on the show regarding their appearance.

Wake up and smell the Fu*^*!en millennium! It is no longer "cool" to bash someone on how they look. Some of the comments I am reading are downright rude, hurtful and extremely JUVENILE. Either grow up or find another forum. IF not, be prepared for the backlash and know for certain that YOU are in a minority and most importantly, nothing you may post in future will be taken seriously. Along with the many other asshats who are trying to come off as superior "dudes and dudettes", the ONLY way we see you is a biased, self absorbed, judgmental, rude, childish jackass.

I swear, one more Tara comment on how this amazing, funny, smart NEW mother and actress looks and its open season.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Reina

Reina Active Member

<Signed>

Insecurity runs deeeeep with them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Apollonia

So does idiocy.

4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Well said.

...this is beside the point, but i think Alanna looks great so i honestly don't know what they're talking about.

A recent pic from her Instagram. She's dropping the baby weight, but too bad those people who put her down can't drop their sh*tty personalities. I'm afraid those are here to stay.

Capture.JPG

Look how cute her daughter is:

Capture2.JPG

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Apollonia

Her daughter is an absolute doll. And personally, i could care less if she lost the baby weight or not. Doesn't give anyone the right to comment, especially some moronic shithead trying to come off as cool on a TV Show forum.

What they are talking about is a whole lotta air out of their self absorbed asses. And you are right @Jen7 , nothing will change about their shitty personalities. All we can do is make their time on this forum as "pleasant" as possible. hehehehehe

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Oh I don't care if she lost it either, but as someone who has felt the insecurity of a post-baby bod, I felt the need to shower her with (genuine) compliments :) I personally think she looks great, and i don't know what imaginary world these people live in where she is considered fat in their minds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Amen!
    Plus I think she is HOT anyway!
    Real just scares some little boys.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

I can't stand Tara, but I can't stand people's disgusting comments against Alanna even more.

Well said indeed. Alanna seems like a wonderful person and her appearance has nothing to do w/ the show, so people really need to learn to let that juvenile sh!t go...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

These are the same type of people who tweeted threats against a little girl because her tv character was crazy and thought the walkers were friends.
    These are the same people who threatened an actor because his character is now “Negan”.
    They threatened an actress because her character competed for Daryl’s “love”.

In other words. These are the same people who can not distinguish the difference between what is real, and what is made up.
    And some of these people are just plain hateful and should stop wasting precious space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 3
  10. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

I fully agree with sharpie61, these people need to see its just a tv show and get a frigging life and live in the real world.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Holy crap on a cracker her little girl is ADORABLE!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. EK081585

EK081585 Member