Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Twice As Far Complaints and Criticism thread

Discussion in 'Episode 614 - Twice as Far' started by HondaS2kXD, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Mister_Baker

Mister_Baker Member

Why would anyone other then Carol or maybe Maggie be thinking about the previous episodes events? They took out a threat, and they moved on. They don't think they're getting into anything until Dwight shows up in this episode. And then in the end you can see ammo being moved, showing that they're preparing for a fight. And Carol seemed pretty affected by the previous episodes events, considering she left Alexandria to avoid having to kill for anyone again.

How do you know she didn't point out which med they needed in between scenes? And her real reason for going, if you didn't pick up on it, was so that she could conquer her fear of going out beyond the walls, so that she could maybe go on a run with Tara one day.

Carol clearly doesn't know that they're gearing up for war. The last she knew, The Saviors had been wiped out. She can't read the internet to see that JDM is cast as Negan and has yet to make his debut. She doesn't know that Denise has just been killed by the still-intact Saviors. So tell me, how is she supposed to know anything about them getting ready for battle?

2. QOTWD

QOTWD Member

With these bottle episodes, and several main characters missing these last couple episodes, there hasnt been much exposition to help guide the audience.

#82 QOTWD, Mar 21, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  3. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

Carol knows they are gearing up for war. She and Daryl were burring Denis , they were talking about what happened.

4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

My main complaint is the same one I had last week...I've had ENOUGH of them pushing Fear the Walking Dead. We fully understand it's coming on the week AFTER TWD. It's so clear that you can even see it from space.

Shouldn't give them any ideas or next season will have to suffer through 1 minute increments of walkers in space during the commercial breaks of TWD.

5. walkon

walkon Active Member

I hate what they're jdoing with Carol. She's got more sand in her butt than that. Carol has counted the costs and moved on a long time ago.

6. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

Rosita looks at the tree and says, "tree rotted out. Wasn't people."

7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

My only complaint is that i forgot to turn on the closed captioning like others have mentioned doing before, and i couldn't understand half of Rosita and Daryl's lines. Mr. and Mrs. Mumbles-a-lot.

8. Mister_Baker

Mister_Baker Member

You're right, I don't know how I missed that...

9. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

We'll need a name for Abraham and Sasha, since they speak in a coded language that can't be deciphered. Maybe Mr. and Mrs. Windtalkers.

#89 westwingnut, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  10. Steppin' Razor

I find in every episode there is always at least one line that is mumbled that I have to listen to a hundred times to understand or come on here to find out what was said haha.

11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Once I was watching the show at my parent's house (who do not watch the show, and don't understand why I do). My Dad now has an impression he does every time it gets brought up. He's like, "Oh you're watching the Walking Dead tonight? mumble mumble mumble...RARRR RARRR...mumble mumble mumble". Which clearly is supposed to be people mumbling, walker sounds, and people mumbling again ;) Dad humor.

12. QOTWD

QOTWD Member

Newest ship! Darita gonna bump mumbles.

13. rotten taint

rotten taint Member

My only grumble is we didn't see blood seeping out of Dwight's pants.....bite harder E!

14. daveainthere

daveainthere Member

My only complaint...I wanted to hear Daryl try to read.

15. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Seeee.....You need the closed captioning! I have to have it (hearing impaired, titanium implant to help me hear) but it pays off when you have mumblers!!!

16. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

So much comic switching in this episode. Rosita gets the beef jerky stroganoff, Denise gets the bolt to the eyeball, what's next Abraham get's Negans bat? Come on Gimple stop playin with my emotions!

17. ~Wiccan~

~Wiccan~ New Member

Who honestly believes that Daryl could have made it this far, without learning how to drive a stick? LOL [​IMG]

18. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

Speaking of burying Denise, when exactly did they pick up her body? I presumed that the three survivors waddled off to the rust bucket carrying a potentially seriously wounded Eugene. Did they then take the time and risk another confrontation with the Saviors just so they could take Denise back to be buried? I wouldn't have, no matter how much bonding I'd done with her over our a-hole brothers.

19. Steppin' Razor

I wondered that too actually, when they were burying her. Was like, wait, so did they actually go back for a dead body? Or did they throw Eugene in the truck or whatever, then grab her orrr..? Is that really worth the risk? I mean, I get it's one of your people and being respectful n all that but, just seems like a lot of risk for a body.