Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

..ugh I hate Gabriel

Discussion in 'Episode 502 - Strangers' started by Firewallcano, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Firewallcano

Firewallcano Member

Also in case people are confused Im not a bob fanboy or anything, hes alright however I knew he was probably doomed this seaspn

2. Dead man walking

I just find it hard to believe that:
    1. A priest has survived this long without killing walkers or having met a sticky end as a result of any of the seemingly unlimited bad guys out there who have happened to pretty much destroy everyone else, yet he survives+ Not buying it. he said he had been on a couple of runs - how? He wouldn't survive one run if he bumped into even one walker (likely) or bad guys (even more likely).
    2. He still does laundry day - his collar and clothes were immaculate - how is that possible after all this time to still wear something white that isn't now black? Any priests i have ever known still wear Jeans/ T-shirts when not at church, can't imagine he would go on runs dressed like that, sorry.

I don't expect he will last long surely.

3. Dead man walking

Yeah it was becoming obvious as the episode progressed with all the kissing and spotlight on Bob/Sasha as a couple that Bob was in for something, I thought he had been bit and was hiding it so didn't expect he was going to be supper instead.

4. Franklin

Franklin Member

Rick pushed the shelves over before Gabriel ran off. It was Rick's plan to go charging at the Walkers. Bob getting bite was his own fault because he was so careless. He walked way too close to the Walker under the water and was far over confident to impress Sasha.

He didn't leave his church. He mostly stayed inside of his church for two years.

5. Franklin

Franklin Member

Have you been to a black church in the South? There is plenty of food, water, and clothes inside of the church. Many black pastors keep personal items and extra sets of clothes at church. It is not hard to believe Gabriel or anyone can survive in a church for two years in the south.

6. Dead man walking

Yes it is. Forget the food issue, he wouldn't have had enough for two years - that's a lot of food even for one person, but even if he did, ok. But you tell me he would have had clothes in there for two years as well? LOL. One or two weeks of wearing a shirt and collar and the white dog collar would be grubby - so he has 52-104 sets of clothes in there? I doubt that. can't imagine him having more than a handful of sets unless he's Mr Bean. I know the collar was for effect to show he was a priest - I get it, but at least have him looking tardy and disheveled and not like he just made a sermon on Sunday morning.

But, more importantly - with all the walkers AND nut jobs around, he surely would not have survived 2 years even if he never stepped outside, which he must have done to take a dump every day since I didn't see any 'Prison arc' toilet set up inside.. It's a house of God, apparently - so he surely wouldn't crap inside it.