Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Wake up, Andrea!

Discussion in 'Episode 308 - Made To Suffer' started by Kenster, Dec 3, 2012.

1. K.c

K.c Member

If Andrea doesn't work it all out after seeing Daryl , she would have to be the dumbest person left on the planet !.

2. killallwalkers

Can I please slap her now? I started to really dislike her, she's becoming like Lorie. She was the one to called Lorie out on her bullshit, and now she's becoming just like her. I want her to get away from that crazy man and rejoin the group, and stop ****ing creeps.

3. marsyao

marsyao Member

I bet in the second half of the season, Andrea would try to peace broker between these two groups, of course her effort would be fail, but An interesting thought, if Governor send someone to the prison, tell Rick "You lost people, I lost people, don't you think it is enough for both of us? It is Michone I want, turn her over to me, then I will return Daryl to you and we can have a agreement and divide the territory", guess what Rick's response would be?

4. Machete

Machete Active Member

I don't consider myself and "Andrea fan", but I don't hate her. Here is where I am going to start judging her actions. She knows now, or should, that Michonne was right. On top of that, she watched the Governor call Daryl a terroist, which she knows can't be true. That being said she couldn't very well just leave right there, right then. Did you all expect her to trek back to the prison, which she doesn't know exists in the middle of the night through the "Red Zone"? THAT would be stupid.

I think the writers have something BIG planned for her. They have spent way too much time building her character to kill her off at this point. Something is coming. I am hoping that it will be good... guess we will have to wait and see what happens in Feb. If she STILL sides with the Governor after all that has happened. Then I will grab a torch and join the rest of you. I doubt that will happen though.

5. Machete

Machete Active Member

I don't want to guess. What would his response be?

6. marsyao

marsyao Member

I think Rick's response would be "yes" if the proposal is delivered to him immediately after the raid.

7. Machete

Machete Active Member

I would sincerely hope that Rick is not that niave. I think its a moot point however, because I don't believe the Governor has any intention of negotiating.

8. marsyao

marsyao Member

It is not naive, it is practical, if he can get Daryl back and persuade Tyress's people joining him, he would be in a very strong position

9. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Administrator
    Staff Member

Agreed. I was annoyed with how oblivious she was in previous episodes. But, screwed up or not, how do you stick around after discovering the severed zombie heads collection?

10. Machete

Machete Active Member

Let's take a look at what the Governer has done. He kidnapped two of Rick's people and was going to kill them. What did Glenn and Maggie do to illicit this aggression? They had the unmitigated gall to try to stay alive, outside of his group. The nerve of them!

Rick would be extremely naive to believe that you could negotiate with someone like that.

11. Junking87

Junking87 Member

Represent. Oh how people forget when it comes to a character they like.

12. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

You're not really serious are you?

Are you genuinely comparing zombie ears collected by the WALKERS Daryl killed to zombie heads which belonged to innocent PEOPLE Governor ordered to kill and are there mainly as a sign of his power and authority? Is this really where Andrea fans actually go with their arguments? You're definitely a kind of your own in TWD fanbase.

Now Governor is your typical Daryl... please...
    Comparing walker ears to people killed for their heads enprisioned in aquariums... wow...

#32 Voncroy, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  13. Machete

Machete Active Member

Yes, ears are less crazy than entire heads, but eyes are less crazy than ears, and teeth are less crazy than eyes. Toenails are the least crazy, but lets face it...

Daryl is definitely a little bit crazy. He is just not dangerously crazy, like the Governor.

14. Junking87

Junking87 Member

No he/she wasn't making a comparison on the severity of the two acts. They were simply stating that it is something crazy to do, which it is. Why would it be chill for Daryl to have a ear necklace but when someone does something (which I admit is WAY crazier) similar, everyone turns their heads. As far as Andrea, nobody brought her up but you. It was a comment made discussing the oddity of keeping zombie ears and heads. That being said, Team Andrea all day lol

15. Thales

Thales Well-Known Member

If it were me, my batshit-insane-alarm would have gone off the moment I would have seen those walker heads, then I'd run to Michonne like a little bitch and apologise for holding her at gunpoint.

Andrea is just fangirl-ing on him at this point.

16. VampyreCookie

VampyreCookie New Member

I think she should have know something was up when she saw those walker fights. WTF? Maybe she will still stay with the gov but become like a spy for Rick's group. I have never had a problem with Andrea before, but now I want to slap her in the face. She needs to wake up!

17. VampyreCookie

VampyreCookie New Member

Comic Andrea was cool

18. EvieE

EvieE Member

I can't fault Andrea with getting some action during the ZA. Hey if you're living in that kind of world get it when and where you can. But her lack of intuition and loyalty is driving me crazy. Sure Michonne could have communicated her concerns a bit better but there were signs that something wasn't quite right here. Merle for example. She knows what kind of person Merle is and for anyone to keep him around in a position of authority no doubt, you'd wonder what their motives are. Not to mention the zombie fights and how the Governor has a convenient excuse for everything. And why can't everyone take turns guarding the fence? He's setting these people up for failure. As for the loyalty thing, Michonne saved her life, kept her alive for 8 months. Andrea would have been a walker's mid afternoon snack. One would think she'd give more credence to her friend's suspicions instead of letting her of off on her own. You can't tell me she hasn't figured out that not everyone who has survived the ZA so far isn't a good guy. At this point she's either really stupid or she's being deliberately obtuse and refusing to see what's staring her right in the face so she can continue her comfortable life in Woodbury and get some Gubernatorial lovin'.

19. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

There is no problem with Andrea. The problem is that Michonne could have explained everything to Andrea in under 3 minutes and instead decided to just give dirty looks all the time. I hope they change her back story to her being something other than a lawyer because I don't see her communication skills able to sit there and present a case...if anything, she should be a smooth talker

Also, according to their conversation in 3.1, Andrea has saved Michonne a bunch of times also

20. EvieE

EvieE Member

Michonne could have communicated things better but Andrea has eyes and supposedly a brain. She's deliberately not seeing what's in front of her.