Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Walk Like a Walker

Discussion in 'Episode 914 - Scars' started by Terminator, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I can understand the Whisperers walking in a slow jerky gait when they're in a group of walkers. But the two at the end were alone and doing the same thing. Seems kind of stupid to be moving so slow when they don't need to. Just sayin'.

2. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Well, they're in the woods, might as well stay in character in case someone spots them.

3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I figure they are always "in character" in case there are walkers in the area they don't see and in case anybody is watching them.

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Beta doesn’t even do the walker walk. He just walks slow. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

The tailed them to the Kingdom/ where present in the Kingdom's area. They have to walk like that. They can be spotted. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I am going off topic a little.
    Since Lydia was so convinced by Alpha that no community exists and was, therefore, so surprised that Hilltop had been there for at least 6 years, this should logically mean that the 2 Whisperers should also be surprised when they saw the existence of the Kingdom community. Right?
    Their saying ''We have to tell Alpha about this community'' should then imply ''Alpha, you are wrong. You lied to us about no such community. But community does exist'' rather than ''Alpha, we have found a good place to loot!''

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Yah, one part of me thinks it was somehow just chance they happened upon Kingdom because saying they have to tell Alpha...maybe that means she doesn't know about the community too. Only one way to find out! *waits longer :( hahah

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

We don't necessarily know thy are alone. There could be a pack of walkers just outside the camera frame.

9. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

Lydia has said a couple of times that walls don't work (I type it like that and suddenly wonder if there isn't a little topical commentary in it...), that they acknowledge the existence of walled encampments or settlements, they just refute the sustainability of them. Their argument is that settlers are just delaying the inevitable. The settlements hold no appeal for Alpha's faithful flock because they're convinced all settlements are doomed to failure and the only 'rational' response is to live as they do.

• Like Like x 1
  10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Every time this thread appears in my feed I end up with Walk Like An Egyptian stuck in my head.

11. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

me, too. lol

• Funny Funny x 1