Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Walker Eric

Discussion in 'Episode 803 - Monsters' started by offrope, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

My bet: Aaron will get a bite from Eric in an unexpected moment.

2. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing too but then I saw in the second viewing, just in the distance, there was a horde of walkers. I am assuming that they didn't go to put him down because he was too close to the herd and even though they finished at the outpost, they still had to stick to the schedule be it as it may.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

There were walkers out in the distance near the edge of the woods, but I felt like they were far enough away that they wouldn't be the limiting factor to putting Eric down. And they didn't really seem to have much of a schedule after that outpost. I think most people were just going home. Daryl was going home, and Aaron said he was on his way to Hilltop just to update Maggie about their success. People were leaving the area piecemeal without any sense of rush.

Aaron seems to be operating from a place of guilt ever since he left the backpack at the Wolves compound, leading them to ASZ. My guess is that they wrote it this way to further fuel that guilt for his upcoming story lines. Time will tell :p

4. Singtress

Singtress Active Member

I am pretty sure I saw a sign on a walker in Season 3, ep 11 that said "By the way... I am gay."

So...not the first gay walker.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

He kind of looks like Gabriel who kinda looks like Keegan Michael Key and Key and Peele did a hilarious Racist Zombies skit.

Holy shit... I think my brain just turned inside out. Who's gay?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Maybe we're looking at it wrong. Maybe walker Eric takes out Simon or Arat. That would be a plus for the good guys.

7. ScarlettCrow

ScarlettCrow Member

He is? I had no idea! Lol

8. ScarlettCrow

ScarlettCrow Member

When Aaron was in the woods and it was raining with all those walkers, I almost thought one of them was going to be Eric lol