Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Walkers still... walking...

Discussion in 'Episode 905 - What Comes After' started by StaceFace, Nov 8, 2018.

1. StaceFace

StaceFace Member

Okay so apologies if this has been asked/addressed in another thread :oops:

But walkers.. We’ve time jumped now - 6 years I believe? Are the walkers really still a 'thing'? I mean yes I know there are still people out there that can/will die eventually. But surely by now, no-one (maybe Daryl) is living alone, leaving themselves vulnerable for turning. And youcan't say there are still people that haven't caught on you don't actually need to be bitten to turn. If someone I was travelling with died, I’d 'put them down' before they turned - like most already do. Current (before the time jump) walkers would likely just be mush by now (after time jump), they are still dead and decomposing afterall – where does their ‘after’ life even end assuming they avoid being killed by a survivor?o_O

Even if small groups were ambushed and killed by walkers/other humans and turned, I don't think they'd be as big of a threat as some of the promo depicts. And with large cities and towns most likely deserted 6 years later, I doubt there would be many heards.. Unless they have this walker sonar signal we don’t know about and they all manage to congregate together by being drawn to it! (I joke obviously!:D)

In a promo I heard I think Gabe say

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Regarding what Gabe said, I think...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. StaceFace

StaceFace Member

I think that's not a bad acknowledgment actually. I read the comics but because of the time jump I assumed that that part of the story might be missed. It would make sense for Gabe to say what he said in the promo based on the happenings in the comics. Thumbs up @Blueman :)

4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Good point, StaceFace. The original apocalypse walkers should indeed have deteriorated by the time of the time jump.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

And I think it is not a random writing that it is Gabe but not any other character that notices this and describes with the word 'evolve'. I mean, Gabe is obviously the one character (ie a minister) who does not believe the theory of evolution. Now the show lets this adjective to come out of his mouth to make a stronger contrast.

• Creative Creative x 1