Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Was anyone else...?

Discussion in 'Episode 212 - Better Angels' started by slw2082, Mar 12, 2012.

1. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

Still looked like Carl fired at Rick...guess he somehow transported to the future and stole some of Dr. Charles Luther's smart bullets to blow Shane away with!! Sure hope he took some of the spider robots to use against the swarm of zombies heading for the farm this Sunday...:shining:

2. Syphon

Syphon Member

Yeah, honestly, i mean are people that blind to such an obvious explanation?

3. AVC

AVC Member

I agree. Even when it showed his as "dead" he was still moving slightly. I think it was to try to get viewers to think he was drawing down on his dad, but it was really to shoot Shane.

Gotta be the luckiest HS in the world though.

4. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

Seems to me like Rick thought the gun was pointed right on him also. Which would be expected, IF he didn't know about every dead person reanimating regarless of cause of death. I guess we will have to wait to know for sure. But assuming this is what Jenner told Rick, then it looks like at some point Carl was definately pointing the gun at his Dad.

5. BrokenAngel

BrokenAngel Active Member

For a second I did think WTF? At who Carl was aiming his gun at. But then his reaction and look of being afraid? I don't see him being afraid or Rick he must have noticed or had been watching Shane moving and then pop up.

6. Zansurai

Zansurai Member

Part of me really wants to believe this because he's just a kid but part of me suspects that Shane has tainted how Carl thinks of his father.

7. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

That is along the same lines of what I was thinking Zansurai!!

8. Killermolls

Killermolls Member

Well I mean Shane was walking right up behind Rick, pretty easy to believe that he Rick thought Carl was pointing the gun at him.
    I think Rick knew he would reanimate, but was unsure of when. It seems that when people come back it varies individually. Or maybe he was so traumatized after killing his friend it slipped from his mind for a moment.

9. silmarien

silmarien Member

Didn't Jenner say that the dead reanimate anywhere from ~5 minutes after death up to 8 hours? (I might be slightly off there). If so, maybe Rick didn't think Shane could reanimate that fast. Otherwise, he could've just been too overwhelmed by grief to think about it.

10. ShadyBaggins

ShadyBaggins New Member

they should kill him off, though i know that doesn't happen in the books (so i believe)

11. Sentrax

Sentrax New Member

Oh my God. As everyone else has said, that kid is made out to be so stupid it's annoying.
    Rick says stay in the house - kid goes off looking for zombies/walkers.
    Rick says this discussion is for adults - kid stays and tries to listen.
    Rick goes off with Daryl, Shane, and the other guy - kid follows them around with that stupid hat on.
    I mean, it's a bit of amateur work to make a character not only unlikable, but to be honest, it creates that impression of the character being a complete idiot.
    I thought for a second 'I think I'll just go look for something different to watch' when I saw Carl AGAIN, everytime there is something happening, something interesting, there's always that cheap drama in the form of Carl showing up. I mean, Rick just killed Shane, I was so into the episode there, and then I hear it, the sound of cheap sadness and melodrama calling 'Dad?', where the heck did he come from in the first place, Shane brought Rick out there so noone would find his corpse, am I supposed to believe the kid just went out for a walk and found them? And another thing, don't they have a firing range at the farm for training? And after all that, not a single zombie heard them, then Carl fires one bullet - Every single flippin' zombie hears it...

#31 Sentrax, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  12. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

@your last sentence... the walkers were already in the area as you SURELY couldn't of missed, when they went to gun practice there wasn't any in the area that heard. I wouldn't of thought that was that hard to figure out.