Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Was Rick justified in killing Bob #2?

Discussion in 'Episode 508 - Coda' started by Alina, Dec 1, 2014.

1. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

It was new -her dumping Shane_ & I bet it was difficult for her to sort out her feelings. Add pregnancy hormones & she's a hormonal train wreck. Add to the fact she can't get away from him & it's the ZA......Well, I'm not surprised she kinda screwed things up & emember, by this point, Shane is an evem bigger train-wreck than she is. At least SHE never tried to bushwhack Rick!

2. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

What?!?! You were at WSC in San Francisco?!?!?! You should have said hi! A few of us were there.

3. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

I never thought Lori was sending mixed signals to Shane, per se, but I do think her resistance to acknowledge what they did have during that time before Rick returned is what got to Shane. If Rick would not have returned, her and Shane would've likely continued on with their relationship. We were shown them being playful and relatively happy together, so other than her guilt, I never understood why she tried to make it seem like there was never anything between them.

4. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

i think ink her biggest mistake was not telling rick. Especially after what he did at the CDC. But I felt Shane should've got the picture that she didn't want him in that way. U have to also remember they were probably friends before that. Or if not friends atleast kinda close with her being Shane's best friends wife. I just don't see any example of her sending mixed signals or acting like she wanted Shane

5. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

I agree. That last conversation they had when she told him he was there for her and all that should've taken place after the CDC or maybe even before.

6. raven n

I ended up getting a migraine & missing the last part of the day. I wanted to go to a couple of 'chats' of my faves, but alas.
    i did meet Steven, David, Michael Rooker & 10 other actors. It was cool!

7. raven n

I think Shanes spool was unwinding & anything she said would not necessarily be what he heard.

8. raven n

who's the new SMILEY guy? SMILEY looks like trouble to me! I bet he's part of those 'military-types' from the comics huh? The BAD ones. I'f that's so, I hope they don't follow the comics too closely, because that would mean more than a few of the main characters are going to be maimed &/or DIE!! To get this far, suffer so much & then die before getting -finally -to a safe(est) place for them all & getting a little peace. That would really SUCK!