Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Was Sasha Trained to Shoot in Stormtrooper School?

Discussion in 'Episode 715 - Something They Need' started by Gordian Knot, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

I brought this up in Criticisms, and it is still bothering me and I'd appreciate some thoughts on this.

End of the previous episode Sasha goes Rambo and runs into the compound We hear guns firing and all hell breaking loose. But she apparently kills nobody? Not even one of the enemy?

I am thinking this is so because when Negan kills the guy who was going to rape Sasha, he mentions that he now needs ONE new member as he is now 'one' man down.

Also when we first see Sasha in the lock box, she doesn't look all that roughed up. A little bloody and that is all. I realize they gave her a change of clothes. Still if she is firing away, people are going to be firing back. If her gun gets taken from her she is going to go wildcat fighting with a knife or hand to hand, and would have been pummeled into submission. That would leave lots of bruises.

But there is nothing. Sasha apparently runs in there and does no damage to the Saviors, except maybe to the furniture?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I agree. It doesn't makes sense. Now I know why they didn't show it, because they realized they had no way of making it work without her dying and some of Negan's men dying (or injured to the point of being completely ineffective and enough to upset Negan to want retribution), or without her 'giving up' which would be out of character. They wrote themselves into a corner and escaped it by not showing how it went down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

She killed at least 2 members of the Saviors, as clearly seen on screen. Not sure if she got any others, it's possible but no indication. Maybe the two that were killed were basic grunts and easily replaceable where as David was a little higher on the ladder than a basic grunt. But good for Sasha for having the beach sized lady nuts to run into the Sanctuary firing. Wish we saw that sequence to the point she was captured.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Right, we see two people die right on screen lol. She may have gotten a couple more once she got inside, hard to tell. I think Negan was just making the point that he himself had to kill David, so now David had to be replaced. And yeah David was probably a bit higher up on the Sanctuary ladder.

5. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

Yeah she killed two guys up front. Should've made it clearer that I was referring to specifically when she went Rambo into the compound, which we never saw. She looks none the worse for wear next time we see her in the cell. Maybe she killed others, maybe not. She just does not look like she had been in a serious battle when we see the aftermath.

I would also disagree that it took balls to rush into the compound like that. It was stupid in the extreme. Here stated purpose was to cut off the head of the snake. When she couldn't get that after one attempt she rushes into a compound she knows nothing about. What's the layout? Where are the most dangerous bad guys? How many dangerous bad guys was she likely to run into (as opposed to civilians)? What was the chance she would even run into Negan at all?

It was a stupid decision that made no sense to me whatsoever. And Sasha is the level headed of the two of them. I could have seen Rosita do this; we know she is not in her right mind at the moment. But Sasha was coming from a place of cold calculation. Rushing into a place where the home team has all the advantages over you is not cold calculation. It is a suicide run. And only in WD would she end up a prisoner and not another undead guadring the fence.. The whole thing is completely unbelievable to me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

If Sasha is stormtrooper...
    Merle is Luke because he got hand cut off?
    Shane is Darth : Judith I am your father....
    Darryl is a wookie because he's got unkempt hair going every which way.
    Jadis is Greedo because I dont know what she is talking about without an interpreter.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. tsahi

tsahi Member

I don't think Negan cares much for his men. He didn't look very upset when he realized some 30 of his men were killed in the outpost, or when a couple more were killed by Carl. Amused maybe.

8. Balthazars

Balthazars Member

[QUOTE="Gordian Knot, post: 11525491, member: 81242

It was a stupid decision that made no sense to me whatsoever. And Sasha is the level headed of the two of them. I could have seen Rosita do this; we know she is not in her right mind at the moment. But Sasha was coming from a place of cold calculation. Rushing into a place where the home team has all the advantages over you is not cold calculation. It is a suicide run. And only in WD would she end up a prisoner and not another undead guadring the fence.. The whole thing is completely unbelievable to me.[/QUOTE]

Season 6 is probably my favourite (probably as I had the pleasure of binge watching it) .....but I agree season 6b was FULL of this kind of thing. Characters making stupid senseless totally out of character decisions that result in their capture or detriment , all done to move the narrative to a certain point cheaply..........you wouldn't mind it once but it happened a whole lot of times......a lot more than Im comfortable with.....

a) Daryl going off to seek revenge on Dwight one on one

b) Carol disappearing just when her friends lives were in danger of a saviours fightback

c) Eugene insisting on taking on a single walker in the bullet factory and struggling when only days earlier he had grown the balls to butcher an entire zombie horde without slip up. Where was his solution intelligence when confronted with a steel helmeted zombie?

d) Rick going after Carol instead of letting Morgan go.

e) Going in the RV without the bazooka RPGS....if they had had that weapon all the saviours roadblocks would have been annihilated first off and Simon and co would have been left in pieces and puddles.....why the hell did they not take them just in case they were ambushed by greater numbers??? I cant believe Abe would not have taken them?