Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Wasn't expecting that

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Secrets' started by The Governor, Nov 20, 2011.

1. The Governor

The Governor Member

Between Lori and Rick at the end. Very different from the comics, but I liked it. Wasn't expecting to see that exchange for a while yet.

Shane's a crazy mofo. I thought he was gonna lay out Dale lol

2. Monster

Monster Member

You know, I was really listening to Shane and Dale's conversation. I really think Shane is going to do Dale like he did to Otis if the time comes.

3. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Me too...and sorry but Dale doesn't seem to be thinking clearly. I mean do you tell a guy you suspect of being borderline psycho that you know he is? Why not just paint a huge target on your back... sheesh

4. BloodLustKitty80

Call me crazy but when Shane got right up on Dale and let it be known that he would take him down if he had to sure was sexy! Shane just oozed pheromones this episode. Especially when Andrea was riding high from her kills and grabbed his junk and he told her to come on and get over there. Str8 up Scorpian'ed her ass! lmao Im back on Shanes side this week lol #TEAMSHANE

5. Julia Ds

Julia Ds Member

damn Shane is one crazy mofo. I was expecting him to kill or at least hurt Dale towards the end, the closer he got to his face. It's hard to hate his character, so entertaining. Keep him alive!
    ....and i gotta say, at least for the tv show, i'd much rather have Andrea with Shane than with Dale. Anybody but Dale!

6. BloodLustKitty80

He definitely made me hard! lol and I dont even own a penis:)

7. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

I personally was a bit let down by the Lori confession to Rick. I mean really? He immediately was calm and ok with it? I think his initial reaction would have been anger and hurt and then later once he calmed down took into account the situation, seemed not real to me at all.

I also don't think Shane is at a crazy enough point YET to kill anyone in his own group.

8. BloodLustKitty80

I was expecting him to at least yell at her or something damn! He was all calm and expecting of it but still have some feelings about it. Sheesh! Maybe hes still tired or maybe its too damn hot to be fighting lmao

9. walktheline

walktheline New Member

I believe that Rick already had his feelings about this... he knew, that there has been something between Lori and Shane.

10. grumpygriff

grumpygriff Member

I agree. I thought Rick's reaction was too calm. Or maybe he knows Shane so well that he that already wondered if his friend had tried to get close to his wife when they thought he was dead.

11. zomga

zomga Member

That wasn't at all how I would have reacted. I would have been half way to killing Shane as soon as I heard her admit it.

12. The Governor

The Governor Member

I think Rick always suspected. It is pretty obvious, but he prolly figured it out when he had all that time to think watching Carl in bed.

13. RicksGal44

RicksGal44 Member

Well its not like he can just up and leave, and now what is shane going to do as soon as he finds out about the baby? That is going to a huge conflict between them.

14. The Governor

The Governor Member

The shit is about to hit the fan

15. WalkingDead4Ever

I have to agree with this statement. Dale would have been better off going to get supplies with Shane.

I can't believe Lori was honest with Rick and Rick did not freak out. I wonder if he will freak out on Shane later on?

16. AVC

AVC Member

I agree that he already knew. He just didn't want to admit it or put it behind him. Problem is, with her being pregnant it's just caught back up with him. Poor bastard.

17. The Governor

The Governor Member

Maybe they can have some kind of polygamy thing going on where there's 2 dads in that family raising two kids, sharing the woman lol

18. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I have to wonder if we aren't going to get his reaction a little later. That isn't done yet, not by a long shot I think.

19. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

Well there was never any inclination on previous shows that Rick had any suspicions...no looks at Shane or Lori like hmmmm. When he said "he knew, of course he did". I was like uh really how come we didn't see you gaze at them with that look of "I wonder" or anything at all. Anywho, it's going to be insane once Shane finds out about the pregnancy and that Rick knows he slept with Lori.

20. Lucky

Lucky Member

I liked that scene and thought they handled it in a nice way. I'm glad he understood and didn't lash out at her.