Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Waste 20€ for this game...

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by p8nt, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Grimsbeard

Grimsbeard New Member

Some dudes get no luck.... played for 3 hours in the past 24. Got four pistols, ammo enough for two full mags of each, pile of .308 ammo and I think one rifle, but no AR15... bt eh, who cares?

Iffin' ya got a Wooden Bow, you got cruise control for shenanigans right there. Only folks thinkin' they're "big men" need a gun.

ps. Play Battle Royale; they spoon feed you the guns.

And I should know. I won once and.... *GASP* I was on foot 100% of the time! Odd!

2. Carl H1Z1

Carl H1Z1 New Member

wrong game brah, this is not CoD or BF.

i hope ammo get more nerfed overtime so KoS kids should think twice before shoot

3. FieldMarshall8

maybe by zero guns = zero fun he accualy meant zero skill = zero fun

4. JCannon87

JCannon87 New Member

you don't need a gun to kill people or KOS. I kill plenty with a bow its easy and funner IMO.

5. p8nt

p8nt New Member

I killing horde players with bow it isn't problemo (I have about 700-800kills - 10-20deaths)
    but 700+- kills is with bow and 10-80 with guns. I'm playing on very high pop server anarchy and when anyone kill me I must finding any weapon 1-3hrs, totaly terrible.
    RIP my english :)
    And I'm not a kid, I'm 27years old.

#25 p8nt, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
  6. raguna5

raguna5 New Member

if you are so bothered that guns are so rare i can think of 2 other kill on sight pvp hackerfest games you could go play while we enjoy our SURVIVAL game. and as many people have stated in the title it says this is alpha, it will be prone to many bugs changes wipes and fixes. feel free to pay early access but you know, no guarantee you will enjoy it.

7. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

This thread is just a complaint about nothing. I have no idea why it's aloud to remain open even, but seriously, why again would you be complaining about it here if you hated it so much? What did you expect?

8. p8nt

p8nt New Member

PvP servers 1st person only without guns?? GG

9. alphamale

alphamale New Member

OP is frustrated like a lot of us are and he is correct. This game is set in America where according to statistics there are 90 guns per 100 residents.. That's nearly 30 percent higher then the next highest country (Serbia)...

Anywhere you look on google when you type in "how many registered guns in America" will bring you up to estamets of 270+ MILLION guns in America... I myself have 2 IRL (20 gauge shotty and 357 sig)... But yet in this game trying to find a gun after hours upon hours of hours of looking and I have ZERO! I can barely find a freaking axe!

While some individuals claim to find one ever freaking building they check in. Either you are hacking (most likely) especially considering this is SOE and they can't stop hackers for anything (see PS1 and 2) or you are EXTREMELY lucky.

Either way guns should not be like looking for gold in someones house...

If these silly devs want it to be this way fine, but set this game in Japan or Poland not America, home of the largest militia in the WORLD! Also prepare for low sales because noone is going to spend 5 BORING hours going through cabinets without getting something out of it. We already spend 8+ boring hours a day doing something we don't like, what makes you think we will stick around for more of the same?

And to all the special ones that will come in here and say "Hey this is alpha!" Well "Hey" guess what? They have been known to not budge on things in alpha that were stupid that us alpha/beta testers told them about. See base designs in Planetside 2 (which most of these devs come from) for an example... We told them they sucked and needed more coverge, they ignored us and then ended up having to listen to us later after release. Then they had to go back and fix all that crap, talk about wasting time... Do it right in alpha and you won't have to do that.

We are not asking for guns to come pouring out of closets or anything, but on the other end of the picture, we are not asking to look for 3 days to find 1 pistol and 12 rounds either...

#29 alphamale, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
  10. p8nt

p8nt New Member

Yea, on very low pop server... there is easy find a weapon!
    I bought a game, not Legolas Simulator! :mad:

11. Roar87

Roar87 New Member

The problem with this game for me is the completely random element to guns, you can search for 3 hours and find nothing and then get killed by a guy who found a pistol within 10mins of spawning. There should just be a craftable basic gun that requires scavenging metal from cars or something. In Rust you could at least craft a pipe shotgun early on and at least feel like you stood a chance.

12. Kiltak

Kiltak New Member

I'm done with Survival games in general. I get the whole PVP but no one has anything better to do then rape one another. There flat out no reason for players to work together and you flat out under any circumstance trust any one.

This game is far worse then DayZ. At least in DayZ I can get to point where I'm not such an easy target before facing down other players. Also DayZ large enough that I'm not constantly running in to other players. Today alone I've die just from spawn because other players have killed me. Most time didn't even have time to make a bow.

I'm just burnt out with these games in general. Finding food over and over just gets boring after a while and there absolutely no other weapons in the game now.

In short I wish I could get my money back on this game.

13. alphamale

alphamale New Member

Only thing that makes this a "survival game" is trying to survive the one shot snipers or "extremely lucky" players that found a gun in the first 10 mins...

And I wish I could get my 20 dollars back as well...

The Zombies are craptastic and sparse as you know what and there are berries all over the place so ZERO chance in Hell of starving.

This is my first survival game but I tell you if they are all like this, PASS!

I know this is alpha but it has to be the worst Alpha I have ever tested with Devs that refuse to listen to reason or stop hackers from ruining ever ones play time.

14. gifted7

gifted7 New Member

ya dude i feel your pain about the loot before the last patch the loot spawns where spot on now its just bs spending a good half hour looking for 1 bit of scrap metal i play pve mostly just for the base building with buddys but how are you ment to enjoy the game when you cant find nothing ( OH ITS AN ALPHA) yes i know that just dont want this to become dayz after this patch (IM NOW GETTING BORED)

15. Roar87

Roar87 New Member

Me and my friend just spent 2 hours checking houses in Cranberry for guns and surrounding towns, we found nothing apart from being killed by 2 players with guns, then we logged off out of boredom. I don't expect a gun in every house, but honestly you can check every house in a town and not find even a pistol. It's rediculous. I want to log on, spend 20-40 mins getting a few basic weapons and go do some pvp. I'd happily build a base if it meant some security where you could respawn and store loot, but there's no point at the minute.

I feel like all the basics components are there for a fun game and I hope the devs find a good balance. I would just suggest making pistols more common but ammo not too readily available, then the AR15 and Shotgun should be rare finds. Also the Sniper Rifle doesn't add anything to a survival game, it just makes people not want to play again when you die in 1 shot to someone you couldn't see.

16. matheusfab

matheusfab New Member

played 2 days all day long. NOT A SINGLE GUN !

17. Doxipunk

Doxipunk Member

people don't understand about survival games ,, paying 20 dollars to support their devs is a good thing its not a waste , if you dont think so then don't support early access games ,.. >.>

i like that theres bearly guns and ammo taht way i can do my scrap runs and scavange without some asshat sitting in the bushes sniping people to get loot ;)

altho , PVE needs moar zambies ;)

18. alphamale

alphamale New Member

Yes people don't understand how a game set in AMERICA home of the largest militia in the world and 270 million PLUS guns (Lowest total you can find on many sites) barely has ANY guns!

If someone came and raided my block after I turned into a Zombie they would find 9 guns for sure (two in my house alone) and I am pretty sure it is like that EVERYWHERE in America!

But in H1Bore1 you spend hour upon hour looking for absolutely nothing in this game and this is suppose to be fun? There is a reason why BR games are packed with people almost as soon as they open. THOSE type of Server rule sets are ACTUALLY FUN!

Heaven help me if I play a GAME to have fun, and not have to look through closets and drawls 5 hours a day for twine and 3 .45 rounds!!......

Don't get me started on the extremely boring Zombies who are about as dangerous as rabid rabbits... They should rename this game Bambi Apocalypse, since you see more deer then Zombies...

But wait, its A L P H A.....

#38 alphamale, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
  19. Zimuus

Zimuus Super Moderator

$20 for 100 hours of enjoyment is way worth it, regardless if the past few days haven't been the best..

Also not counting the fact you bought into an Alpha and then are now basically complaining about it being in Alpha.
    [​IMG]

20. Doxipunk

Doxipunk Member

there are bearly any zombies because there are so many people playing at once , i tested for shits and giggles and went on a LOW pvp server logged in a spawn , 5 zombies in front 3 behind , i ran for my life with 3 chasing me , got to a house went to leave 10 outside >.> run runrunrunrunrunrunrn andddd die ,, cos there are a BAJILLION zomibes in servers with less peopel ,.. it would be less boring if xombies spawned faster ... ..

playing on PVE in weekends is useless , because theres way too many peopel playing through the week i have no problem farming and findng guns , someone robbed everything i said from bug abusing and walking through my shed , pissed me off but ,, alpha , shit is gonanhappen , and i learned the hard way xD i thought playing on PVE i was safe but nup ;) lol

people need to give the game a try and not bash and complain so much when the game is brand new and theres bearly nothing , even still the way it is , its addicting , i dream about this game in my sleep xD

its true america is gun country but this game isnt based off murica ;)

i just want to be able to store my food and gas without some asshat taking it by glitching their way in my shed xD , ive had 4 cars stashed away for 5 days so , maybe if i use that fort instead of trying to build a safe place for people i wont get robbed xD , i was just trying to be helpful xD

canadians :C video games are real life :x