Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Waste 20€ for this game...

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by p8nt, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Doxipunk

Doxipunk Member

everything you say makes me happy :) alpha or not , game is awesome ;)

2. JCannon87

JCannon87 New Member

I logged in ran to some rvs...lo and behold a .308 and 3 rounds..nice...finished looting the area and i had 10+rounds of .308...im not seeing the problem with guns not spawning. Stop wanting everything handed to you and try a little farming .....orrr stick to BR..plenty of guns there kiddo

3. SoulMaster23

SoulMaster23 New Member

AGREE :D I only have 17 hours because im working at day...I want vacations to play all day xD :p

4. Roar87

Roar87 New Member

Yeah that happened to me last week and I thought the same, since then I've seen nothing

5. JCannon87

JCannon87 New Member

last few days its been slim picking but i still find a few guns and ammo. and i play on a med-high server

6. RyeGuy

RyeGuy Member

7. RyeGuy

RyeGuy Member

what server? Issue is each server is different, there is actually broken gun spawns on a lot of servers due to the gun spawn cap, it really all depends how many guns people have stashed. When guns are stashed it doesn't allow them to respawn. but if people read this tweet https://twitter.com/jimmywhis/status/564604736137998337 they should know none of these looting issues are permanent.

Reason I want to know what server so I can go on there and have a little fun :p. My main server at the moment has dead gun spawn, and believe me I'm willing to play some hours just to find a weapon but its been atleast two days of straight looting now, only way I have found a gun was the loot of dead players.

8. JCannon87

JCannon87 New Member

i play on misery. Loot is DEFINATLY spawning less frequently, but i can still find stuff

9. RyeGuy

RyeGuy Member

Pvp servers with 1st person only have been having more loot? lol :p

10. RyeGuy

RyeGuy Member

Yeah loots like that everywhere now I think, patch tonight though which probably means there will be some loot tweaks and fresh server start loot reset :p.

Honestly when there is no guns spawning I just go to Pleasant Valley and LEGOLAS zombies and players and eventually score some gear. Since the game's basic mechanic of looting is still being worked on I just **** around, I might even just play some PVE and then BR when I want to have kill frenzies, not sure yet.

11. FeralSlackjaw

FeralSlackjaw New Member

Lol. First I'd like to say that I love that we can now "Legolas" people. It's a fun new verb I'm happy to add to my vocabulary.

And more on topic, I do the same thing Rye. Once the loot spawns dry up I just head to PV and hope to find that guy running around with guns and no helmet :p

12. RyeGuy

RyeGuy Member

Yup. Although my biggest score always came from a zombie, it literally fully geared me with the framed backpack, helmet, AR and hunting rifle, just had to go into PV head up into some apartment buildings got ammo for it then enjoyed the arsenal as long as I could until death.

I suggest everyone make a character on a PVE server PVP server and play BR. Enjoy all of the game, cause that way there if you die on PVP servers you won't feel as down about losing your gear because you can actually keep it on a PVE server and get it easily on BR to do some intense PVPing. I think PVE will actually be more fun eventually aswell once zombies are more difficult. Im curious to see the path H1Z1 takes. Many many patches to come.