Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you rate this episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 509 - What Happened and What's Going On' started by Carl Grimes, Feb 6, 2015.

?

Episode rating?

1. 10

15 vote(s)
    10.8%
  2. 9

50 vote(s)
    36.0%
  3. 8

20 vote(s)
    14.4%
  4. 7

20 vote(s)
    14.4%
  5. 6

9 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. 5

7 vote(s)
    5.0%
  7. 4

3 vote(s)
    2.2%
  8. 3

5 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. 2

4 vote(s)
    2.9%
  10. 1

6 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. mrs_shanewalsh

mrs_shanewalsh New Member

i gave it a 6. it was just too slow for me.. :zombies_blush:

2. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I gave it a 9 - it was a great episode- I like the slower one the best. And although it was sad, that Tyrese died, he had at least a great exit imo.
    I know, he wasn't the most liked character here, but I liked him a lot.
    And it was great, seeing some of the dead characters again - especially Bob, the two sisters and the Governor (I'm a huge Davis mOrrissey fan, so I'm thankful for every bit he's in :Grin:). And Beth was able to say some kind of goodbye - even if it was just in Tys mind, but maybe that will help her fans a little. And I found it interesting, that the guy, Tyrese didn't kill, was there too. He put up some intersting questions: Would all had happened in a different way, would Bob and Beth still be alive and Tyrese not lying half dead in a childs room, if Tyrese would just had killed the guy, so that he could not tell Gareth? I personally agree with Bob, that it probably would have gone the same way - Bob was bitten, before Gareth & Co were even at the church, so he would have died for sure. Beth was taken, before the others arrived at Terminus, so the endresult of her story would have been the same, which leads in turn to the group making the trip to Noahs place, which leads to Tyrese getting bitten. Nothing would have changed -only maybe for Gareth and his group, they would probably still be alive.

Sorry, for the long answer to a simple poll, but I just watched the episode and I'm still moved by it.

3. jdawg011

jdawg011 Member

Wow awesome, thanks! I guess I should have picked up on that during his hallucinations, since there was that doorway in the corner looking back on it.