Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you rate this episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Spend' started by Carl Grimes, Mar 15, 2015.

?

Episode rating?

1. 10

39 vote(s)
    34.5%
  2. 9

38 vote(s)
    33.6%
  3. 8

25 vote(s)
    22.1%
  4. 7

7 vote(s)
    6.2%
  5. 6

3 vote(s)
    2.7%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

1 vote(s)
    0.9%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

Looks good.

2. TWDfan87893

TWDfan87893 Active Member

going 10 full throttle!!!! Awesome Episode!!

3. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

8 for me. Getting tired of these useless deaths.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SStark

SStark Active Member

10, and I try to be pretty liberal when handing out 10s.

Top 3 episode this season, gonna throw it behind 01 and 03.

5. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

8. They went all out with Noahs and Aidens deaths. Noahs was prolly one of the most gruesome deaths on the show.

6. Revan Shepard

Revan Shepard Well-Known Member

8. More setup, gruesome deaths and great Carol bits. Good episode overall.

7. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

So many deaths, you'd think this was the season finale!

I gave it a ten!

8. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

A solid 8 for me. Good development and build up for the next episode, action, excitement, emotion, it was all quite well done.

9. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

I am going with a 10. Good grief. Full throttle indeed.

10. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Don't give 10's very often, but this episode was a good one, IMO.

11. SStark

SStark Active Member

I wouldn't say pointless. The original group has now lost one of their own while a part of ASZ, because of somebody from ASZ.

This is going to give Rick, Carol, Maggie, Glenn, and company even more of a reason to step up and take that place as their own.

12. Something2Fear

9/10. I might have even rated it a 10/10 if I didn't read the spoilers beforehand, but I enjoyed it a lot regardless. I know this has been said quite a bit already, but aside from the mid season premiere this second half has been phenomenal.

13. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Stopping by to give my rating and review of the episode - Gave it a 6 - Better than last week, but still stalling IMHO.

I liked seeing Abraham for a brief glimpse and Rosita - I wish I could see more of Rositas story - she needs to be given more to do and say. Also good to see Daryl on his motorcycle. Tara was so cute asking about "Holly" and wanting to know about her story etc bonding with Noah.

Rick being sooo interested in what happened to the Owl, puhlease. Is this what we have to look forward to, Little House of the Prairie style policing? Careful guys, Mrs Nedermeyer is stealing peoples rolling pins now! Better get on that, Rick. :zombies_rolleyes:

Why didn't the crew on the run kill the walkers out in the yard and behind the chainlink fence inside? Glenn basically told him to have a second way out just in case, and it was clear they didn't have one or care about having one. So Douchbage and Friend haven't learned anything. And Glenn is just as bad going along with that.

I like seeing Abraham outside seemed to have a touch of PTSD almost there, but was good about springing into action, and saving that woman where all the others were chicken-shit!

Pete-Douche drunken rambling and pretty much marking his territory.

The words between Aiden and his douche-friend before he died seemed to suggest this was almost a karmic end, because they had left people in a similar situation. (I didn't have closed captions on to read exactly what was said, but I figured that was the gist).

I LOVE Abraham, "Pull the cobwebs outta your ass and move" love this Francine chick, too. I'm glad that they realized he is a leader.

But it this all Deanna, Reg and Maggie do is sit around sipping Tea and hearing peoples 1st World Problems? :zombies_lol:

So now Deanna is having second thoughts on putting their people in positions of power. You either want these people because they know how shitty things can get and have the guts to keep going and rally everyone around them - or you want shit to stay the same. Can't have it both ways. Talk about double standards, like last week when she didn't feel the need for the fence to be fixed or anyone to be in the tower. Just stupid at this point how she is flip-flopping - I can't tell if it's poor writing and plot development or if it's just a stupid character.

LMAO @ Eugene like "hey, come get me" in the van. Damn, poor Noah. That was freaking brutal. We hardly knew ye Noah the Redshirt. It's a pity they never bothered to try and delve much deeper with him. I just hope Douche-Bag gets murdered slowly and painfully after all of that shit. I wouldn't have even put the douche in the back of the van, he got lucky that Glenn, conveniently, gained his conscience back a couple of episodes ago.

Gabriel is a freaking hypocrite - I had hoped Maggie would step out of the shadows and tell Deanna that he is just as guilty, having left his people outside to get eaten while he holed up inside.

Again I don't know if this is poor writing, and plot development or a stupid character. Because he left the church in the mid-season Finale to "see" the "proof" that the Terminus people were Cannibals, and found that out and seemed to accept it. On the road he also seemed to accept it - nothing else happened to make him question them, except the loss of Tyreese which was a complete accident... So what the Hell is the deal??? Why the about face?

Too many inconsistencies. Again we still haven't got "proof" that Pete is an abuser. All we know is Sam is a weird kid and wanted a gun for protection for someone who we have no idea who and why. Suddenly it's spousal and child abuse and we have to kill a guy without proof, and of course the dude whose Wife Rick has the hots for... Why Can't Carol do it herself if she's sooo sure. Or yknow at least get some proof by talking to the kid and wife again, or going to Deanna, or someone else.... Sorry this is just too stupid for words to be charging in ready to kill on a hunch and a boner.

#13 CheesyBirdMess, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  14. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

9 yet again this week mainly because I'm saving my 10 for when Augustus Waters dies. :/

But highly entertaining and emotional episode.

15. janiep

janiep New Member

I gave it a 10. People have to start dying - too many characters to keep up with and keep the story line going. It was good to see Daryl back on a bike. Carol has scarred Sam for life. I don't believe I would want to take my kids to a drunk, abusive doctor. Abraham rocked tonight and Eugene finally grew a pair. Father Gabriel is unreal - they saved his backside and he didn't seem to mind at the time.
    All in all - an outstanding episode.

16. JSF

JSF Member

Another good episode in this second half. A solid 9.

17. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I'm sure watching his mother get beaten reguarly by his dad has scarred Sam more than Carol's threat; at least he got some cookies out of the deal.

I don't think the Alexandrians care about what's going on in Pete's home. They have a doctor, and what goes on in his house isn't their business. I'm sad to say that Alexandria is a lot like the world before the Turn.

18. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I gave it a 10. I wanted to cry with Glenn and give Eugene a high five.

annnnnd I really wanted to reach into the TV & kill Gabriel and Nicholas. Utter utter bastards!

[​IMG]

19. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

I gave it an 8. I have loved the entire second half of Season 5 so far and I'm betting I'm gonna love the F2 episodes too. If this keeps up it will be my favorite half season of the whole series. Loved Carol and Sam interactions. I habe a problem with Carol immediately calling for death any time she suspects foul play though, at least she went to Rick this time and didn't just go off and kill Pete on her own.

Sad about Noah. I know he wasn't real popular here but I liked him. It was rough to see him go out that way. ****ing douche nozzle Nick. Props to Steven Yeun because I think he did a hell of an acting job in that scene.

What I ask out of a show is that it makes me feel (intentionally). The scene at toward the end with Father Gabriel made me do just that. I love the character because I hate him if that makes any sense. I don't want him to die because he makes a fascinating flawed villain IMO.

20. TC93

TC93 Member

I gave it a 9. Noah I like but won't miss him as a character. The lady who is injured I like also. Hopefully she won't be dead. Noahs death was gross, but I actually had more trouble watching the scene with the poles stuck through that one guy and them trying to pull him out of it.