Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Advanced Warfare Discussion What Do You Think Of Exo Zombies

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by musky123, Jan 28, 2015.

1. musky123

musky123 Member

i think there idea is good but the zombies move aND run to fast to soon.

2. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

if its anything like the survivor mode then its got to be great.just got codaw yesterday, its great. never thought i would like the jumping but its fun.the survivor mode lets me learn the maps and some of the weapons and how good these other players are at jumping and finding good spots to ambush.this is a good game.:love::love::love:

3. Zombie PhanTom

Wish I knew. This still won't work for me. What a joke.

• Like Like x 1
  4. AFKATafcar codf

The Exo-Zombies scared the crap out of me the first time I played. I was expecting them to jump around and whatnot, but it came out of nowhere while I was playing. xD

5. craigconnor41

craigconnor41 New Member

I like what they are doing with exo zombies, and I am happy they did it because zombies was a huge part of the COD franchise. The map is a little small though, especially for having exo suits and everything, but I think for the first map in the new story, it was very well planned out. I can't wait to see where they are going to go with it with the next couple maps.

6. lazydad

lazydad Member

It's ok. Sledgehammer have done a good job.
    It lacks the imagination and finesse of Treyarch Zombies, e.g.
    1. No music on Perk Machines
    2. No music on the box
    3. No interesting guns
    4. Very small map

Great that they made the EE available on solo

7. Tifferbell

Tifferbell New Member

Exo Zombies isn't that bad!!!

8. preddy_

preddy_ New Member

I quite like Exo Zombies, the gameplay and everything is really good. However it does not compare to Zombies on BO1 or WAW. The zombies mode on those games were much better, I loved them. Especially Nazi zombies, that was the start of it all. Hopefully they will release a WAW 2 soon, and make Nazi zombies again.

• Like Like x 1
  9. iK1NG

iK1NG New Member

I was extremely disappointed in the fact that you essentially have to shell out an extra $20 or so to even access it, but despite that I find it to be quite a lot of fun.

Contrary to other's distaste of the vertical capabilities of Advanced Warfare in general, it is quite frankly my favorite Call of Duty feature thus far.

10. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Exo Zombies is a really fun game mode. In fact, I think that the second DLC is worth it for the Zombies map alone! The map is really huge and there are plenty of things to do in it.

11. PulkitGoyal1997

PulkitGoyal1997 New Member

It's really, really fun to be honest.
    It's challenging and I love a good challenge.
    Haven't had a bad experience yet, and hope to not have one anytime soon. :D

12. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 New Member

I think Sledgehammer did a great job with Exo Zombies. Alot of people want to just play a game of zombies with their friends instead of playing tryhards online. Just wish it was cheaper thats all.

13. Se7en

Se7en New Member

Exo zombiess were interesting and fun to play first few goes (for few hours), but after that it gets.. boring? I mean as soon as you buy all perks and get decent gun you are left with shooting and reviving. There should be more rooms and bigger maps.

14. jamiew23

jamiew23 Member

Personally I'm not a huge fan. Doesn't touch Transit on Black ops 2 whatsoever! I miss classic zombies

15. Amazon XD

Amazon XD New Member

I found a few of the maps super exploitable. I'm sure they've been fixed by now (as I haven't gone back to really check). I enjoyed the change of pace, and even though it's against popular belief, I'm kind of getting tired of zombies. But yeah, EXO horde was cool.

16. Yosh

Yosh New Member

From what I've played, I thought it was really fun, but just not as fun as the past Zombies games. I don't think it comes close to what Treyarch were able to do. That and costing so much is kinda ridiculous. I'm being more and more put off by the CoD franchise with all of their DLC.

17. Fozz

Fozz Member

Cool concept, and def not bad. However, still not as fun as in the past.

18. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

The EXO zombies were a pretty cool addition, but they messed up the release a little bit. Still, it was pretty fun to play in spite of the exploitability.

19. Armando

Armando Member

It was cool. But we all know that it is Treyarch the master of zombie minigames in COD. I can't wait for the next survival mode in BO3.

• Like Like x 1
  20. tajnz

tajnz New Member

It's fun to play for a short period of time but it not a mode I've gone back to replay in any hurry.