Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What Happened To Morgan?!?

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Remember' started by NoOneSpeciall, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Negan Grimes

Negan Grimes Member

Looks like a bigger separation than you thought, Now how many more of us Yanks will comment on the same thing?

2. J K

J K Member

Morgan has only been in 2 episodes (which were awesome), I don't count those little scenes of him following them. Lennie James is a great actor and was so good in those few moments he was around. I was really was looking forward to seeing him more.

I don't know if he has other obligations and can't film but I'm tired of this crap, I knew they would drag this Morgan thing out. He'll probably pop up for 2 seconds again in the season finale, another bullshit tease.

3. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

Well I consider that we are all in this ZA together, and without my side of the pond there's no Rick and no Morgan. Thus negating this thread. :)

4. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I'm aching to see Morgan too. When he finally meets Rick again, I wonder if the story will come full circle. Will Rick be crazy and Morgan will have to talk him down. Will Morgan need Rick to save him and check to see "Was you bit?" If somehow Michonne turned into a walker, would Morgan have to tell Rick to put her down. Would we see "the scene" that Morgan described of his son's death by his mom's walker. If walker Michonne surprises Carl, would Morgan finally get to set things right and kill the walker before it killed Rick's son.
    ....I'm just thinking that when Morgan finally shows up, we could see alot of interesting things.

5. daveainthere

daveainthere Member

Morgan will sacrifice himself to save Carl or possibly Judith. :zombies_shocked:

6. Hershell Walker

I think he was a regular cast member on another AMC show called Low Winter Sun, but that show was cancelled after 1 season so he should be free unless he's on another show or movie that I don't know about

7. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

You are correct. Don't recall him in anything currently, but he was very good in the 2 seasons of Jericho.

8. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

It also showed him at the church after Rick's group left. I think it was at the very end of the mid season finale. He left 3 items on the altar. A bullet, a candy of some kind and something else. He found the map where Abraham had written "the new world needs Rick Grimes", so he has an idea where they're heading.
    I don't get why some people say he's months behind. He could only be a day or 2, at least up until the church scene. Probably more now that Rick's group has driven 500 miles.

9. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

That is the new spin off directed by Nolan. The Walking Dead Presents : Dodge Viper Morgan, the hero the zombie apocalypse wasteland deserve.

10. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

I hope the music from Knight Rider is used. That really rocked.

11. Craticus

Craticus Member

I also believe Morgan is closer than many people believe, I think we will see him before this season is done, im puting my money on ep14.... im also convinced he has Ricks gun! Thats how close I think he is....

Carnt wait for him to come back in, great actor.... I would rate him up there with Morgan Freeman, one of my favourite actors of all time.

12. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think he's not that close. When he found the 'No Sanctuary' Sanctuary sign on the railroad tracks that Rick left, the vegetation on the sign had grown quite a bit since Rick was there. At least a few weeks passed. And Rick's group travelled about 90+ percent of the way in a vehicle, while Morgan was on foot when we last saw him. So it would be extremely tough for Morgan to catch up and arrive at ASZ only days after our group does. I think we will see him this season, in the finale, but only as another isolated clip. But he may well catch up to us in S6. I hope so. :)

13. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Check out the vegetation on the sign where Rick left the No Sanctuary message. The vegetation had become noticeably more overgrown. It might not have been months that passed, but it was at least weeks.

14. Zed Sanford

Zed Sanford Member

I didn't read the rest of this thread (for fear of spoilers), so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned. I looked up the filming location for the ASZ. One of the actual streets in the neighborhood is.....Morgan St.

15. Antoine Nagel

Antoine Nagel Member

Let s hope he wont get lost. Tara will be pleased to meet someone riding a bike.

http://youtu.be/99wmkDOwd7c

16. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

Well he's currently on TV in the UK in a medical drama called Critical. I assume that it's all in the can, and he's free to do whatever now. He's certainly an actor in demand.
    http://www.sky.com/tv/show/critical

17. miltk

miltk Member

he'll probably save someone's life, like the lone ranger

18. lovethishow

lovethishow Member

I have a feeling they'll tease us with him in one more episode before the finale, possibly during the finale?

I'm sure they'll leave us with a huge cliff hanger making us yell at our TV's after it ends... making us wonder about Morgan even more most likely.

19. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Very lame, the whole Morgan tease..ive completely lost interest in him..

20. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

It's really quite simple: there is a limit on how many African-American characters they can show in one episode. It's even harder if you're Korean. Ask Steven Yuen.