Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What if? (alternate reality thread)

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by Seventh_son, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

That paragraph was inspired by the real life death. The other paragraphs came about because I had just eaten a bunch of Elmer's glue.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

I think I’m about to get shot.
    What if... Merle found the camp in season one, killed Rick and took Daryl with him. Shanetatorship would have ensued. They never would have headed to cdc. Who knows if they would have met the Greens. They definitely wouldn’t have joined the group. Andrea might not have gone rogue because Shane agreed with her. The Gov would have had both Dixons on his side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

Why would anyone shoot you? This is what this thread is all about. Go nuts!

One thing is for sure in your scenario: under Shane, our remaining group (plus any others they brought into the fold) would be in much better shape to take on the Governor. Shane would've whipped everybody into shape quickly.

Don't imagine Dale would have been with them too long, though. Too moral for what needed doing to survive. An unfortunate "accident" was probably in the cards for him.

#23 Seventh_son, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  4. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

Boil season 2 down to a four episode arc so we can get the Greene clan in the story (give Glenn something to fight for), keep Sophia (so Carol has something to fight for), then go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass GO (or a loooooong, drawn-out season), do not collect $200.00.

5. DeadZedHead

Lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

What if the birth of Judith was substantially delayed, that Lori died first , re-animated, actually feasted on human as a way to provide nutrients to her unborn baby for a short time, and that baby became half zombie half human. Eventually it chews itself out of the womb and a new species of zombie-human-immortal is born and the group has a member that is a hybrid and the show takes on a "Twilight" twist eventually the group migrates to the old world looking for the very first zombie and they came to London, Paris, Rome, Istanbul, where vampires and werewolves are added to the show. Wait, where does the mummy fit into all this?

7. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

That was ALMOST one of the short stories in a compilation called The Book of the Dead put together by Craig Specter and Mark Skipp way back in the 80's. great book. Stephen King wrote one for the book: knocked it out of the park. I remember one title "Dead Like ME" always reminded me of Bob's journey before meeting our group.

8. DeadZedHead

What if two years into the apocalypse all the government bunkers ran out of food and they came out to take over.