Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What surprised you the most?

Discussion in 'Episode 104 - Not Fade Away' started by Morgotha, Sep 21, 2015.

1. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Well Madison already made an exit when she cut through that fence.

2. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Yup, that's what I was referring to.

3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Sadly nothing that Nick does is a surprise at all.

Even more sad is that his chances of "getting his head on straight" are not too good without treatment or a psychic change of some kind.

I would hope these goings on might provide such a change but........?

4. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Yeah I reckon he'd actually have more chances of sorting his shit out once the apocalypse really hits and the access to drugs is pretty much cut off, either due it being to risky get them, or there just not being any left.

5. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

The only explanation that I can think of for the lack of walkers would have to be attributed to the national guard walking the streets daily and clearing them. Their unit can keep the streets clear for now but will soon run out of ammunition and without supplies or reinforcements, the dead will come. besides, I don't think that they have cleared all of LA, just a few square miles of this suburban area

6. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

the guy in charge said in that speech they were infected free for a 6 mile radius I believe. I wonder how spread out the 12 safe zones are, maybe they are close enough that sending out teams will over lap and keep it pretty clear, until a large group comes through and then everything gets overrun.