Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What the Hades?!?!

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 2, 2014.

1. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Probably just wearing the clothes that were available to them, clothes from the golf shop. We do wear sweaters in Georgia...it gets chilly here in the winter.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

That was the other thing. That group of people were living there, but the clothing racks seemed untouched.

3. Karl Katze

Karl Katze Member

Yeah, I noticed that too, seems like a continuity error.

4. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

Haha. I didn't even think of that. Maybe they were playing 18 when the ZA broke out and never left? More likely, the production people got carried away with the concept.

The whole place was kind of mysterious. Like you said above, I'm glad it was obscure too. I've been curious about this country club since I read they had rented it out for a month. I really thought the set department did a fantastic job dressing up the location.

5. Neuropyramidal

lol, I remember in like June we were debating about what this country club was, on the show. I found it on google Earth and zoomed in. Man, we are dorks. :p. Speaking of that, the apartment building where they filmed for awhile still hasn't come into play. Remember, the place where they put on green screens outside the windows.

6. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

Ha! Total dorks. Yeah, I remember those pictures and I think I remember who was filming there but you never know. I didn't join until filming was over. It will be fun to speculate once Season 5 gets rollings. I'm sure I'll be totally wrong. I was certain the country club would have a bigger role then it ended up having.

7. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Well, one of them said Liar, and they had their head cut off. Right before The Gov decapitated Hershel he said "Liar".

8. Woodburys Mayor

What would be the point of that? Its not like the poor staff could use the Rich staffs credit cards.

9. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

They were fighting over the resources at the country club and/or it's use as a safe haven.

10. Neuropyramidal

Right. The idea that the employees would hold such a grudge against the golfers that they would act like that, even in a ZA, is a stretch.

11. Woodburys Mayor

Am sure this was repeated countless times in the early days people killed many more other people than zombies did.

12. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

I wouldn't think a country club would have that huge of a staff. Probably around 10 in the grounds department and maybe 30 in the Club house?

13. Neuropyramidal

Possibly. They seemed to have a bar/restaurant, plus a golf shop/store. But I didn't get the sense that the staff was huge. I feel like many of the people were golfers. And how would the ZA have broken out so suddenly that they all got trapped there? These are slow walking zombies that usually don't turn for hours after they are bitten. There should have been news stories going on for days. And people were golfing?? :p

14. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

LOL I originally thought they all went there later because they knew it was more secluded and well stocked? But that doesn't explain the old golfer zombie. Unless rich people MUST play a round of golf a day no matter what. Like the preacher in Caddy Shack. haha.

I'm at that Club House part right now. The one Beth stabbed in the head was in golf cloths too.

#34 SFA, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  15. Porfivor Nixon

I didn't know what to make of it, the dog drop or dog trot or whatever that message was on the wall, for some reason, I had a feeling it has to do with that crew at Rick's house- that looked like something that was done on purpose to appear at a later date.

16. PipForever

PipForever Member

I don't know if TWD would get this deep but... Could it all have been a metaphor for the distance between Daryl and Beth?

Beth was well off before, like the "rich bitch". She puts on those clothes and sympathizes with that corpse, wanting to take her down. In a sense, she is the "rich bitch".

Daryl was poor like the staff. He thinks the "rich bitch" should stay hanging, he gets Beth's new clothes dirty, AND he throws darts at pictures of old, rich white guys. He is, in a sense, the one who killed the "rich bitch". Maybe he is slowly realizing this before they start drinking and then, bam! The alcohol makes him show his true colors.

The people there couldn't reconcile their differences, and ended up killing each other. Daryl and Beth get in a fight, but are eventually coming to terms.

17. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

Interesting. Could be? I think it clearly highlighted the different worlds they came from.

18. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

Nice one. Stick around and post more.

19. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Good point, I didn't think of that.

Bill Fin' Murray didn't let the ZA stop him from golfing.

20. Shumpert

Shumpert Member

yes and the Dog Trot is another example of this - it connects the two parts (classes) of the country club -
    the club part and the servants part, and would clearly be used only by the servants (the dogs I suppose)