Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What the hell Happened to Glenn??- Poll

Discussion in 'Episode 603 - Thank You' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 26, 2015.

?

Wha happen to Glenn?

1. Glenn is dead

13 vote(s)
    21.3%
  2. Glenn hallucinated his own death

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. Nicholas hallucinated Glenn's death

4 vote(s)
    6.6%
  4. Glenn was safe under Nicholas' body

36 vote(s)
    59.0%
  5. Other- Explain

5 vote(s)
    8.2%
  1. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

The only even remotely plausible explanation I can come up with for Glenn's survival is a sudden, massive distraction that makes the zombies turn away at the last second. They have been shown many times abandoning a meal to investigate a new sound.

The problem with my own theory: if there was indeed such a distraction, surely Michonne and Co. would have heard it?

#21 Tara La Reine, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  2. Swandog

Swandog New Member

Glenn is alive and survived by being coated in dead guts as we've seen in other episodes. The Walkers probably get distracted by...something, and stagger off after fresh meat.

3. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I'm a bit behind with the episodes (only watched episode 3 today), so I don't know, if Glenn is really dead or not, but to me, it looked that way. He was clearly screaming in pain. I hate to see him that way, he was a nice character and although