Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What the hell is he doing here??

Discussion in 'Episode 308 - Made To Suffer' started by undeadchick, Dec 3, 2012.

1. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

if merle goes back to the prison, it won't last very long. I could see them possibly going this way. merle may be a dick and may have some major beef with a few people there, but he's also an asset. he knows the governor and woodbury very well. he also is a little muscle to help the group. you have to remember that as of right now, rick doesn't know anything about tyreese and his group. they just lost oscar. if merle went on his own and darryl went with him, rick's group would be severely weakened. i think from rick's eyes, they HAVE to take him in

2. Writer

Writer Member

It wouldn't make sense for this new Rick to allow Merle back in the fold. He has already proven he's dangerous by beating Glenn the way he did and trying to kill both Glenn and Maggie. Yes, under the Gov. orders, but still. Tomas had proven a threat to the group. He got a machete through the skull for it. While Merle is Daryl's brother, I can't see him joining the group.

3. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

I wouldn't mind seeing Merle live long enough for Tyreese to give him the business.

4. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

I'm gonna bet it's not Merle that Glenn was talking about but Martinez!

5. Dlee25

Dlee25 New Member

Merle and Daryl are too good of characters to be killed off this season. I have a feeling they both survive went after February. I have a feeling Rick will actually be receptive to taking on Merle into the group because I am sure he still feels responsible for leaving him behind on the rooftop. On a side note, curious trivia. I believe the last episode was the first time Daryl and Merle actually appeared together in a scene during the entire series. Yes they did appear together in season two but that was Daryl's hallucination. I don't think they appeared at all with each other in season one. Merle was always on the roof and Daryl was back at camp. Anyway gotta keep the brothers together for a while, too much story potential,

6. HeeroBlaze

HeeroBlaze Member

It's....The Governor! At some point Rick's group captures the Governor and hold him prisoner in the Prison (convenient).

7. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

Yes we all do regardless if you like or hate him. He's entertaining that's for sure. Also, I spotted Daryl atleast 2-3 times in the promo. He's in the prison when Andrea is visiting them.

8. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

Thank you! [MENTION=4874]Bhante[/MENTION], you got it right. We need Merle, even if it's to create a backdrop of eventual betrayal.
    *12*

9. DXLthegreat

DXLthegreat Member

Merle is definitely going back to the prison. Glenn, as well as, Michonne charged toward whoever was behind Rick, katana and guns up. Even the clip where they were back in the prison, Glen shouts,"We can end this tonight!!" He was talking to Michonne. Common enemy:Merle. Smh....Rick is always stuck with the tough decisions.

10. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Merle knows more about their enemy now than anyone. He knows what weapons he has, how much ammo. I am not saying trust him. I am not saying keep him after Woodbury falls. I am just saying for god's sake people,... USE HIM. :) Other than that, he's a low down yellow belly snake that will turn on them and bite them the very first chance he gets, and given the slightest opportunity, he'll drag Daryl down in the muck and mire with him, so I hope he doesn't get the opportunity.

11. Musicman11

Musicman11 New Member

I think it is Merle they are referring to, only seems natural that Glenn and Michonne would react that way. It is kind of interesting though given the situation Merle is now in. He's essentially hated by both sides, so I think that leads to a lot of possible interesting stories. To me it would make sense that he would end up in the prison group as to keep Daryl appeased as well as Rick seeing some value in him, regardless of what else Merle might have done. I think he's ultimately the wild card of the second half of the season. His hatred for Rick and the prison group may be large, but the way the Governor is treating him might be more than enough to put his differences aside with Rick and them. I think it is going to be very interesting to see this play out, and ultimately entertaining to watch more of good old Michael Rooker.

12. dax

dax Member

It has to be Merle.....who else would get him to react that way.

13. Ricktator11

Ricktator11 Member

I too thought it might be Merle But the Hair Color is Brown and he or she has a full set of hair it cant be Daryl either... Maybe it isn't him in the screen shot because that is clearly Maggie's head shown which makes even less sense unless Rick decided to take Maggie back with him to rescue Daryl but I dont see him risking her life over Michonne's at this point smh idk

14. M.O.B.

M.O.B. New Member

You are so right, Merle is not a good guy! The only reason I can see Rick's group taking Merle in would be because they don't want to loose Daryl. Everything depends on how Daryl feels about his brother. I think everyone else would just like Merle gone.

15. M.O.B.

M.O.B. New Member

Spoilers

If you have information about an event which hasn't happened in an aired episode yet would you please use a spoiler alert.
    Thank you for your courtesy.

16. M.O.B.

M.O.B. New Member

If you have information about an event which hasn't happened in an aired episode yet would you please use a spoiler alert.
    Thank you for your courtesy.

17. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I didn't post a spoiler. As I said, "in the previews we see", "it's possible"....

I see you also said the same thing to another member that mentioned the preview. Please leave the moderating of the forum to the moderator staff. If you're concerned with something, send us a PM about it.

#37 Bassman, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  18. ChokeHldsIllegal

HAH! Nice reference. Bummed no one else has liked your post yet... I loved that Easter Egg!!! (referring to Merle's drug stash containing actual prop meth from AMC's Breaking Bad)

Since you're probably a BrBa fan (not a spoiler), What if it turns out at the end of Breaking Bad that Walter White didn't even have cancer or care that much about the money, but instead, it was all an elaborate ploy to get Jessie to learn chemistry? He's just THAT good of a teacher. : )

19. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

It's information that's showing on the next season previews/trailers released by AMC..

I think AMC are giving away too much info..

20. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

If Merle comes back to the group, I can easily see Rick quarantining him to a locked cell in the prison somewhere. I cannot see them just let him run around the prison with him.