Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What was the last movie you've seen in the movie theater?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic-Discussion' started by Sharon, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Sharon

Sharon Guest

Some call it the Cinema as well, but yes, what was the last movie you saw in an actual theatre? Mine was Captain America: The Winter Soldier. That was an awesome film. I loved it more than the first one!

2. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

Same here! It was a dinner movie theater. ;) Captain America: Winter Solider

3. seanbisepic

seanbisepic New Member

I'll actually post both of the movies that I watched, simply because both of them were really great.

[​IMG]
    Transcendence:
    I definitely thought this one was a niche movie at first, but when I got down to think about it, there's really nothing that could prevent this from happening. Alright, but it's a biiit extreme if you really think of it, some of the movie just doesn't belong in this type of Sci-Fi/Drama movie, and I'm trying really hard not to spoil this for you.

[​IMG]
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    Now this was a movie I really enjoyed with my girlfriend. I definitely think that this movie did well and portrayed a significant character well... Bucky. Man this guy is freaking cool, and was a mysterious guy. Boy oh boy do I like the inside they put on this guy, his background seems so marvelous, but how he is now is more of a mystery in itself. I definitely want to see where this guy leads. I truely love Marvel movies myself, and I was surprised how much my girlfriend who doesn't like movies much at all loved it.

#3 seanbisepic, May 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
  4. useruseruser

useruseruser New Member

The last movie that I saw was Captain America : The Winter Soldier. I thought that the movie was great. I found that it was one of the best films in the Marvel universe and that it did a great job of introducing new characters. I would recommend that any fan of the Marvel universe movies go see this film.

5. ManofOneWay

ManofOneWay New Member

The Wolf of Wallstreet. I haven't been in a theatre for like 2-3 years but I decided to go for The Wolf of Wallstreet, and I dont regret it.

It's easily one of my favourite movies now, good performance by DiCaprio, still no Oscar though for him. :/

The movie is 3 hours long but it honestly feels like 1 hour, I didn't get bored at all, really worth the money for once.

6. Swannaz

Swannaz New Member

I went to see The Amazing Spiderman 2 and it was awesome. Luckily for me it came out the earliest in the UK than anywhere in the world I think so I got one of the first viewings.
    Awesome film. I was going to see Captain America but I thought it wouldn't be worth it and alot of people said its awesome.
    Thinking about going to see Godzilla this week too.

7. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 Member

The last movie I saw in a movie theatre was Shrek the Third, or something like that, a long time ago (7-8 years or so, with high school classmates). I don't go to the movies because I can just enjoy movies on my PC, and don't have to listen to the not too good quality dubs, instead I can watch them with original languages.

8. Ryguy2016

Ryguy2016 New Member

I think it was Man of Steel in a 3D IMAX theater with my uncle. I love 3D IMAX! It really immerses you into the movie.

9. Tallahasee

Tallahasee New Member

Step up all in

10. Euphoria

Euphoria New Member

The Edge of Tomorrow lol. It was pretty good, IMO.

11. everetth

everetth New Member

12. rushnspray

rushnspray Member

Took my girl out to watch Taken 3! Pretty decent film tbh

13. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

14. UndeadFreak

UndeadFreak Member

I Do not visit movie theatres often, im single and honestly am too busy to go to theatres for movies i have blu-ray, and digital movies i can watch. i went to ton of movies when i was younger so i dont care for them much anymore.
    Last Move i Saw In Theatres:
    [​IMG]

15. PlayDat

PlayDat New Member

16. Otomuss

Otomuss New Member

I went cinema last Sunday on the Easter celebration day with few friends and we watched Fast & Furious 7. It is a great movie, fully action packed like in no other movie, great actors, and the return of Shaun from Tokyo Drift, just for a minute or two but still. Apparently the new FF8 will be with the main character from Tokyo drift!

17. tamashiiken

tamashiiken Member

Avatar. The one with blue people, not airbender. Yes, it has been a while.

18. Jegger

Jegger New Member

warcraft was op af

19. hemato

hemato New Member

Jason Bourne

20. VeteranWingz

VeteranWingz New Member