Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What was the point of the exchange/answer?

Discussion in 'Episode 715 - Something They Need' started by TheSlayingTaco1, Mar 26, 2017.

1. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

Enid/Carl. What was the point of the scene? We already know Carl wants to kill the saviors. But what does that indicate? They also wrote it like we should pay attention.

P.S: Give CR more lines next season. I dislike he got like 2 lines of dialogue. He hasn't been seen since mid-premiere and his promo image wasn't in the episode. *flips desk*

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think Carl understood that Enid was afraid of the guilt she might have after she kills people. Carl was letting her know that both killing and NOT killing can have consequences and lead to guilt. Like when he didn't take the shot at the Governor just before the prison was overrun.
    He was trying to gear her up and motivate her for what she might have to do. Make her less hesitant to kill when the times comes.

Yeah, I too noticed his lack of lines. I get why he hasn't been on screen much. They are trying to work around his new school schedule. But you'd think they'd make more use of them while he actually WAS on set.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

Thank you. This made more sense than the scene. It should've had more into it like you explained.
    I love that you mentioned The Governor and I remember that scene well. Daryl was the one that stopped him, Carl wanted to shoot him and end it.
    So what I'm getting for the finale is
    Carl most likely regrets not shooting The Gov. I understand completely now. He was trying to prepare Enid. I did see later in rewatch that Enid looked like she was thinking of shooting the Grandma. That makes it more into the conversation.

Exactly I feel CR knew that he wasn't used as much and probably knew he didn't need to be on set and when we was he wasn't used. I hope season 8 makes up for this!.

#3 TheSlayingTaco1, Mar 28, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, I too was wondering if they'd still go the route of having Carl shoot

• Agree Agree x 1