Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What was weak about Weak

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Weak' started by Sharpie61, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Negativity is a must

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Sharpie61

The only weak thing I found with this episode is that the truckers all of a sudden, do what Morgan tells them to do. Big difference from their behavior last week.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Truckers had moment of weakness?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I kept rewinding to figure out how Quinn got the drop on June. Still no idea.

Why was sick Al sleeping with her feet sticking out of the car? Nice cross breeze? She didn't worry abt walkers?

5. Lindigo

Al certainly went down fast. Walker goo illness? Wouldn't rule out dengue fever. lol

6. Lindigo

I liked this week's Talking Dead the least of ever. It misses the energy of a live audience after the episode airs. Guests were in a rut of praising other people, which gave it that empty feeling of an Extras section on a DVD where no one really has anything to say. Also, the guest had kind of a forced dutiful laugh that distracted me every time.

Jenna's bad aim at Quinn's nether yea was a good story, but just no energy on the set.

7. Sharpie61

If you were these badass people, who actually left a man on the hood of a car, to fight off walkers, and the next day, are following orders, as if he were a general, then yes, weakness.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sharpie61

9. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I was wondering how Al got sick but they made sure to show the same kind of water bottles Al was drinking was the ones the FW was tainting.

10. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Also this truly does feel like a new show with the heavy focus on June, Morgan, and the new characters. Alicia who? Victor what? Luciana?!?

11. Lindigo

When Al and June met up with Morgan and the trio (miraculously at the last second), and Morgan said Can we get these people some water food?, what they actually got was a bottle of water each.

And, yes, it was the same kind of water because this is the truck that is the source of the water bottles in the boxes.

And Al was standing up (instantly recovered) (from the right medicine miraculously discovered in the bus). There was so much visual emphasis on the water, I think it does have to be that, but shouldn't June have encountered a tainted bottle, too? Weren't Al and June together all episode until the moment when Al sent June on foot to supposedly look for medicine?

If I were chasing Al's tank, I would finish changing the tire (the lug nuts are already off and the vehicle is already jacked up) before trying to catch a tank. Plus, then Al would still be right there with me so she could immediately get the nonexistent medicine.

This was the worst episode ever for last-second coincidences and inexplicable choices.

Better if they discovered the talkie was dead just before Morgan spoke than immediately after he spoke. Just a tiny bit better, but every tiny bit would help when the plotting is this lazy.

Sorry, rambling, so I highlighted my question.

#11 Lindigo, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lindigo

13. Lindigo

[​IMG]

This is the same flower that runs riot in my front yard in the spring. I tried to post a picture but I got a message that I was a security risk.

Which reminds me, has anyone else noticed that the spell check no longer highlights errors when you are typing?

14. Lindigo

15. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Weak: are those tapes nailed to the van? If you care so much, why not just pick your camera, and your stupid tapes (nevermind the more useful material you got in that van) and throw everything in the pickup instead of threatening to stay behind....

16. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Just finally watched it. So people keep leaving this tank behind with the keys in it? THREE times this episode?? The tank that Al values more than life itself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I think this was the worst episode of the entire series. It's getting really boring. Totally disliking the second half of this season.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

I am a guy counting mile markers to meet someone:

And I don't notice.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

I am someone with a walkie talkie that I need to communicate but the battery is dead. I come across another one. I use it as a hammer, then talk on it so I know it is working. I then throw it and leave it behind.

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. ange

ange New Member

Agreed. Another dreary almost two hander. Still with the grey washed out colours. Last season, the entire action of this episode would have been wrapped up in 20 minutes.

I nearly gave up when Al decided that the effort of kicking a walker under a car, then kicking a car so it dropped on the zombie's head, was easier than stabbing it in the head. Or simply crawling away when she saw it coming. Then Quinn fooled into thinking he was at mile marker 27. I'm assuming he had to pass 25, 26 to find it. Or he magically happened to stop at the fake one? 'Weak' is the word.

FTWD used to be the highlight of my TV week. Now I'm tuning in hoping they'll give me a reason to keep watching it. As for 'Talking..' afterwards. It used to be funny. Last episode was 'let's see how far we can jam our heads up Colman's backside'. And Jenna Elfman so desperate to prove it is all about her 'craft'.

Roll on October and the new season of TWD, when the adults are back in charge :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1