Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What Will Negan Do?

Discussion in 'Episode 1006 - Bonds' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Comics readers know what he did there, but will they mix things up? And does the captured Whisperer know Negan is there?

2. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the whisperer they captured and Gamma both find out Alpha lied about Lydia.

I think Negan kills Alpha and Beta takes over but Negan knows he's weakened the group because they were loyal to Alpha and they all aren't ready to follow Beta.

I think Negan sees Beta as Alpha's Simon and he's playing that up. He's trying to break up the Whisperers from the inside. I'm starting to agree with others that Carol is the one who let him go. He will come back with proof he killed Alpha and earn his freedom or his place.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, Carol still makes a lot more sense that Daryl to me.

I agree with almost everything here except that I have a gut feeling that Gamma is going to betray Alpha and align with ASZ, and that it will just be the captured one that gives the Lydia info to Alpha. Just have a sense of that, based on how they've been portraying Gamma.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea, I'm sending Gamma's betrayal too. I just wonder how the captured whisperer plays into it.

I think the whole thing comes down to the group being destroyed from the inside. It's really the only way they can defeat the whisperers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I bet when Gamma or the captured whisperer arrives at ASZ, Siddiq will be shocked as his hidden secret about his survival in the barn might be revealed.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Blueman

I think, when Negan saw Beta's kneeling before Alpha, he immediately knew how to break up the bond between them. I agree that Negan is going to kill Alpha so that he would earn his total freedom from within ASZ.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I'm missing something here. What hidden secret? I thought Alpha let Siddiq survive so he could tell the group what happened to the ones that got piked.

8. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Probably the fact that he had to cut Henry's head himself.

9. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

There is a theory that he bargained for his life and the life of Rosita so she would take Tara in her place.

10. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I think, Negan will kill Alpha in the end. He's playing along, gaining her trust and then strikes.
    Hopefully he will escape Betas wrath.
    I would like to see Gamma betraying the group.

11. Stone Tyler

Stone Tyler New Member

I think gamma will find out about lydia being alive and get angered (she killed her own sister to suck up to alpha, and alpha lied about killing her daughter).

I see gamma and aaron conspiring to take out alpha and beta. I think they will get alpha, then get captured by beta. They will be interogated and left to die somewhere. Beta will waste zero time after alphas death to attack Alexandria.

Neagen will save Aaron and Gamma. Gamma will be sent to Alexandria to warn them about the attack. Aaron and neagen will work together to take out beta.

The alexandrians will fight off the horde and neagen will get his redemption.

12. Blueman

Yes, my theory is that his being the sole survivor was not a random pick by Alpha. This 'honor' only went to one who had earned it. My bet is: he either volunteered (less likely) or was forced to (more likely) to kill Enid (being his nurse, this character was closest to him and thus was picked by Alpha). And somehow, water was involved, either he went through a water torture (or, less likely he had to drown Enid). The clues are Siddiq putting his head under cold water and the 'dream/flashback' that he was submerged under water facing down (shown in the promo for 1007 episode).

• Like Like x 1
  13. calliope

calliope Active Member

Enid seems to figure prominently in all of his flashbacks. Yes, she might be one of the most recognizable victims, as well as being closest to Siddiq, but I'm sorry to say that I think he took some action against them which is weighing heavily upon him.

14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Hi stone Tyler, welcome!!

15. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

That’s what I thought. Negan knows human nature and when he saw that little scene, the smile on his face suggested he was thinking, “gotcha”.

• Like Like x 1
  16. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

I’m looking forward to Alpha/Negan interactions next week. I wonder if Lydia will be mentioned? Negan must learn at some point that Alpha has been lying about her to the rest of the group. And that Beta knows. A goldmine of ammunition for him!

• Like Like x 1