Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts News Whats it worth?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by TheApeVine, Jan 30, 2014.

1. kofter128

kofter128 New Member

The multilpayer is very fun, but I'm afraid that as of the time I'm writing this reponse, there aren't as much people playing it, naturally, because Advanced Warfare came out. So there will be problems with finding games probably. Just like when Black Ops came out it was the hot stuff (of course), and now there are literally 3 servers that are being played on in Europe. At least they are almost always full.

2. Kyler

Kyler Member

Yeah that's a problem and I agree, it kept me from playing multiplayer too, it's a downside but I guess that's what the community wants.

3. Samu Zadori

Samu Zadori New Member

I actually think it's the other way around; a somewhat lackluster story with a great multiplayer. What were your issues with multiplayer?

I think the game is worth 20 bucks at most.

4. Kyler

Kyler Member

20 bucks? Really? I thought it was way more.

5. AFKATafcar codf

Obviously it cost more upon release. It's a thread about what a game is worth. Why are you surprised at someone saying 20 bucks? It's all opinion. :target:

6. Kyler

Kyler Member

I know, I'm just asking, will you stop picking on me? lol.

7. peter021

peter021 New Member

i did that, I rent one before I went to buy one, want to see if its worth, somehow I enjoyed it that's why I bought one for myself..

8. jamiew23

jamiew23 Member

I wasn't a big fan and personally wouldn't recommend it. It's slow paced because the maps are just too big even with the DLC content that promised smaller maps.

9. Yosh

Yosh New Member

As people are saying above, rent it. I made the mistake of buying it. I should of waited for it to go on sale or rent it.

10. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

It's on sale for 50% off on Steam's Summer Sale event right now, if anyone is still looking to buy it. I still think it's a bit too much for this game, especially given the small playerbase, but if you really want to play this game, then I guess that it's a nice price.

11. Bobsely

Bobsely New Member

Encouragement from people like you is appreciative.

12. Zackiac

Zackiac New Member

Yeah, I wouldn't say it is worth keeping, I'm bound to sell my one soon, once I have Black Ops 3 on Xbox One, which is looking really good, in my opinion. If you have not played Ghosts, I would recommend just buying it second hand or see if a friend will lend it to you for a while, if you have the same console as them.

13. MrAmazingMan1

MrAmazingMan1 Member

The game was trash. The most I would pay for the game is $12, no more. I really didn't enjoy it that much at all, definitely wasn't worth it for me.

14. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

It was okay but definitely worth the money spent. I'd say it's not worth more than $10 nowadays, if this answer still means anything to you considering this thread is more than 1 year old.

15. Fozz

Fozz Member

I'd be more willing to try it now that the price has lowered, and probably will. I don't think it was worth the full $60 price tag originally.

16. ghostlyfear

ghostlyfear Member

Now it doesn't even worth 10 bucks for me the game.

17. tajnz

tajnz New Member

I thought it was well worth the money as the main reason I purchase a game is for the single player campaign. Ghosts offers interesting game play and a decent storyline. However, if you're undecided it may be worth renting it for a day or two as it doesn't take that long to complete.