Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who all is gonna die before end of Season 3?

Discussion in 'Episode 313 - Arrow on the Doorpost' started by jackson04, Mar 13, 2013.

1. THIMCA

THIMCA Member

Andrea WON'T die (like someone else said) because it will kill all the drama she has caused, even though I do want her too!!
    if Andrea kills the Gov I vow to never watch the show again... jus' saying..

Predictions:
    Hershel/ Glenn/ Daryl
    Merle (unfortunately!! The only one with a personality!)
    Sasha, Ben & Allen
    Possibly Judith and Beth.

2. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

Why..? Andrea killing The Governor probably makes the most sense at this point.

3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I keep going back and forth on this. Right now I'm thinking, the Governor, Merle and Glenn out of the main characters and then probably Milton and half of Woodbury.

4. THIMCA

THIMCA Member

1. Because its predictable (/'makes the most sense')
    2. Because I've never liked Andrea due to her weakness in S1, her USELESSNESS in S2 and her douchebagness in S3 and also refer to point 1.

5. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

I still believe that because everyone think Beth is gonna die this season that she won't.

And that's not just because i'm the biggest Beth fan boy on the forum it just makes sense... It'd be more shocking then her dying at the end.

6. Whateverworks

Whateverworks Member

I agree with you Skaeryll. Kirkman has stated a lot of times that if everyone is excepting something they most likely will not do
    it.

I hope Beth will continue to season 4 and that her character will be further developed. We've already seen some development in her personality and I think, and hope frankly, that it will continue.

7. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

I've always been on the fence about her death. Obviously it could happen because she hasn't had as much screen time as everyone else. But like you said, it might not happen just because everyone is expecting her to die.

I really hope she doesn't die, she's actually one of my favorite characters.

8. cmstomps

cmstomps Member

Why does everyone think Glen will die soon? He seems so important to the group right now. In fact, the main group seems so small right now, it's hard for me to imagine them getting rid of hardly anybody - Carol and Beth, for example, provide some variety of character, at least, someone that isn't stony and paranoid all the time. And killing off Judith would be weird - a shot of pure hopelessness to an already super-dark show - if a group of survivors can't figure out how to keep a baby alive, then suicide seems a much more obvious choice for everyone.....

9. nuglife

nuglife Member

Perfectly put. I'm going to be retardedly upset if she ends up killin him.

I see andrea staying with whats left of woodbury after the war to lead them. If not, I hope she's on the dead list for this season and not rejoinin the group.

10. walkerbiter

walkerbiter Member

This has been discussed so much, some deaths
    are already spoiled... The biggest question is will TG survive this season? I personally would like that to happen, give him 8 more episodes than bye bye. Killing him now will seem a little too rushed, also I highly doubt that this season will be the end of Woodbury. I wouldn't like if that town ends overrun by walkers, that would just be lazy writing. "How are we going to end this story?" "Oooh, I know, let's just throw a bunch of walkers and move on"

#30 walkerbiter, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  11. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Beth will survive cause everyone thinks she's gonna die

12. adrenalineknife

adrenalineknife Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm sick of everybody underestimating Beth! People said she would die in the season premier... She lived, the mid season finale.... She lived and now people are saying that she'll die in the season finale!!! It really annoys me!!

13. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Why does everyone think Andrea will die? If she dies it will have a big impact on my life.

14. THIMCA

THIMCA Member

This sounds entirely plausible and if it were to happen, Andrea would be absolved of all her previous wrong doings against me and my enjoyment of The Walking Dead.

15. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Andrea will survive because everyone wants her to die (apart from me obviously, I hope she doesn't die!!) [​IMG]

16. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Ok so... I'm just gonna put this out there.... Stop posting that pic boyo. Goddammit.

17. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

It is a way of showing my love to Andrea!

18. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

It's making me like Andrea less.

19. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

I may cry.

20. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Still like her more than Daryl though.