Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who dies in the Mid-Season finale?

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by SZQ, Nov 24, 2014.

1. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I don't really think, that cop wanted to seriously harm Sasha. he could have killed her, but he just knocked her unsconsious and ran away. Whatever his motives were, I don't think, that he wanted to harm Ricks group. Did he even tried to free the other cops? To me, it looked as if he ran straight for the exit.
    I think, it's still possible, that one or more cops from the hospital may join the group.

At the moment I think, Beth will be the one dying- I would be very upset, because she made such a great developement and tehre is still so much about her, I'd like to know, but I'm afraid, she will be the one.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think its possible that Rick had already left with the other two cops, to go negotiate with Dawn.

But watching filming

3. MainEvent

MainEvent Member

Eugene 'waking up' sounded way too Walker-like.. So I'm afraid by the time the mid-season finale starts and Glenn, Rosita and Tara get back to the fire truck, they're going to find Maggie bitten by an already dead Walker Eugene.

4. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

Oh - ok, thanks for clearing that one up.

5. Huxley

Huxley Member

I had that in mind as well...honestly, that would be really interesting. I don't want to see Maggie go but at the same time, I'd love to see how the group would react to that, especially Glenn and Abe.

I'm also thinking the cops will be goners (Wouldn't mind if Shepherd somehow survived, she's really pretty. : P )....along with Beth. I think Carol will pull through somehow.

#45 Huxley, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

That's the same idea I got while she was walking towards him, it definitely sounded that way. I was actually surprised to see her walk right up to him, if I heard those sounds I would have hesitated. But then she started talking to him, telling him he'd be alright and to not move. Is it possible that she wouldn't notice if he were a walker?

7. MainEvent

MainEvent Member

Maggie put that ladder with the blankets over him, putting Eugene in the darkness. If Eugene is a Walker, he could bite Maggie in the legs before she'd even realize he turned.

8. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

Yes, that much is true. But the sounds should have made her suspicious, even if she couldn't see him she could hear him and he sounded just like a walker. Maybe she just let her guard down because he was so smashed up she figured he wouldn't be able to talk?

Anyway, I'm really curious to see if he actually became a walker or we're all just got the wrong impression. I had basically convinced myself I was wrong about the walker sounds until I stumbled across this thread and realized I wasn't the only one.

9. Lt. Col. Cookie

I'm going to guess that Beth is leaving us in the MSF. The death I really want is either Glenn and Maggie. They're just starting to bug me with what they do and act.

10. MainEvent

MainEvent Member

I just listened to it again and it sounds like he's saying 'Hello' or 'help' which would probably make more sense. So to her defense, she could have misheard that. And exactly, Abraham did finally open up to her after sitting there not doing anything and that might've caught her off guard.

It was just one of those things where I saw Maggie walk towards Eugene and I started to imagine an entire chain of events in my head. We might be wrong but I think it was implied by the writers so I'd like to see where they take it next episode.

11. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

Hey you're right! I would never have caught that if you hadn't pointed it out!

Yup, me too.

12. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

^I had the same concerns, but a couple of folks told me that their close-captioning had him saying, "Hello." I also went back and watched it again, and Maggie and Abraham hear the moaning noises and Maggie reaches for her holster. It's only when Eugene speaks that she relaxes and walks toward him. I didn't want her going; I like her.

So many things point toward Beth being toast that I can't help but wonder if it's all a big mis-direction. But I can imagine NR learning that she is the one to go and since she's been with them since S-2, he would be devastated. Of course, Carol/Melissa has been with them since Day 1, so that could probably be even worse for him. For someone to be important enough to NR to make him cry, it has to be someone who's been around for awhile.

Puree the above paragraph in the mental blender and it leaves me thinking...it's Tyreese. Sasha is threatened, enough so that he's jarred out of his pacifism. He goes Hulk one last time to save his sister.

13. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

According to the closed caption text Eugene said "hell...hello" after initially making those gurgling sounds like a walker, which made Abe and Maggie both react and reach for their guns at first, and then realized he actually said something and was just regaining consciouness. So I doubt he died and turned, Maggie and Glenn were both shown together in the previews for the MSF sitting in the truck.

Just my guess and observations though.

14. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, the closed captioning shows him saying "hell-- hello?" And the second time I watched it I could make out the 'hello'.

15. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Good teamwork there, the 3 of us all posted roughly the same thing at around the same time. lol

16. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

99.9% sure it'll be Beth

17. Neuropyramidal

I think it will be interesting to see what happens to all the other patients. Because we know from following filming pictures that

18. Walkindeadchick

Walkindeadchick Well-Known Member

I think Carol is going to die because of the way they've been building her up,they always do that before they kill off a major character.I'm also bothered by Norman saying how he cried before filming the MSF,he has been with Melissa from the beginning and they have a pretty tight bond,from what I hear,so I can see him being very distraught over MM being killed off.I'm sure he is close with EK too but,it makes sense to me that he would be more upset over losing someone he has more history with.I may be way off and I hope I am,Melissa is a great actress and I think she a lot more to offer!LONG LIVE QUEEN CAROL!!!!!!!

19. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Duh!

20. TWDfan87893

TWDfan87893 Active Member

In my opinion, I think Not only Beth, but Carol and most every character in that hospital get the axe!